RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vale Department Store

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WolffeHeart678

The Vale Department Store Empty
PostSubject: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:16 pm

A Department Store that carries almost everything people could need. It's a large store that's easy to get lost in that many people go to and is usually crowded. Wolffe arrives at the store and pulls out a list. "Hmmm... Lets see... Yeah, ok, so those are the things I need. Got it. Hey, Top, where are the flasks? Any idea?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Top gives a frank look "I cant read, remember? It is hard to navigate these signs when I dont know what the symbols mean."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:36 pm

"Oh yeah, right. Hmmm... let's see..." Wolffe looks around then points at an aisle. "Ok, that aisle should have the flasks, and then the aisle next to it has the stuff I "need for the drinks." Wolffe smiles and then runs off towards that way, stopping at the entrance and waits for Top.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Top follows along behind Wolffe, taking in the sights of the store as he goes.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:58 pm

"Ok, so the flasks should be around... ah! There we go." Wolffe looks up in awe. "Wow... That's alot of flasks... I think stainless steel would be the best. I've heard it doesn't change the flavor of your drinks and it takes hardly any wear and tear." Wolffe jumps up and grabs a couple. "Right, one for you and one for me. Should we get one for Dusk and Theta too?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:35 pm

"As long as we are here we might as well, they might like it."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:42 pm

"Ok. Let's make it our late Christmas present to them." Wolffe jumps up and gets two more flasks. "There we go. Ok, now, on to the next aisle to get my drink ingredients." Wolffe smiles and walks around to the next aisle.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:44 am

Top takes a whiff of the air "I remember some of these. I smell the herbs in them..."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:50 am

Wolffe inhales. "Ah... It's a nice smell, I agree. Alright then." Wolffe pulls out a list and a bag. "Time to start shopping. Let's see... This... This... That... That too... This one... And that... Oh, I almost forgot." Wolffe smiles and grabs a weak alcoholic drink. "One of these too. Hehe... I can't believe she bought that I took a picture of the nonalcoholic one." Wolffe walks to the end of the aisle and grabs a mixing cup for the drinks. "Almost forgot that. I need that to actually make the drink." Wolffe turns to Top after putting up all of the ingredients. "Do you need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:32 am

"Hmm, let me see." Top looks around, unable to read the signs, he just observes what he can see "I think the school provides everything I need. I kinda lived off the land for years so I don't need a lot."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:38 am

"OK, let's head over to the checkouts." Wolffe walks over to a chechout counter with a short line and waits until he's at the front. He gets the stuff, and pays for everything, and walks out of the store with Top."Alright then, let's head back, but let's hand around outside for awhile. I'd hate to interupt those two."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:04 am

"I have never really been out on the town aside from that botched clubbing night. I wonder what it is like here."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:09 am

"Huh, I guess we could explore around for a bit. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:17 am

"Alright captain, where to first?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:22 am

"Heheh... I don't know... I've never been here before. Wandering aimlessly?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:26 am

"Sounds like a plan"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:36 am

"Excellent." Wolffe smiles and starts to wander around the town with Top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Department Store   The Vale Department Store Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vale Department Store
Page 1 of 1