RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steven

Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Solomon quietly took in his surroundings as he followed the odd woman. "To add on to my comrades questions, if you people can't get doors to function correctly, how can we be sure that these, uh, "challenges" will go smoothly?" he politely asked.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Bouncing in place with a very obvious smile on her face, Kaylee glances between the three that had asked questions, raising an arm to point at Solomon first. "First, yours. The airship having a technical issue has absolutely nothing to do with the Arena! Take that issue up with the manufacturer!" Briefly moving the same arm, she points at Sclav next. "I can't tell you all that much! You'll have some puzzles or mind games, and some combat!" Finally moving to point at Kirkka, she frowns for a moment. "Hummm... Well, the time it takes depends on you guys, really! Minimum of five or six hours, though!"

Glancing between the four of them, she patiently crosses her arms over her chest, smile back on her face. "Any further questions?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:33 pm

"Hmm, six hours..." Five to six hours!? That's forever. I should have eaten something before coming here. Nathan better deliver on his end of this deal when we're done here...

Kirkka shakes her head with her typical light smile on her face, signalling she has no further questions, then looks toward the others to see if they have anymore. I suppose questions are fine, but I don't feel like she's going to answer anything important. I'd rather just get started. Patience...
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:31 pm

"I have none, madam." Tsuteto kept his answer brief, with a slight bow of his head, giving his respect to Kaylee. He then followed suit in looking towards the brothers for any additional questions they may have.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:28 am

'Puzzles? Okay, well maybe this wont be so bad. I like puzzles.' Sclav sighed, smiling a little and nodding. "Okay, thank you. That sounds good." he said more to himself and crossed his arms. The motion made his chains clang loudly.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Solomon allowed a small grin to cross his face. Combat? I can do combat. Let's just hope it's not too easy; I enjoy a good challenge. "I have no further questions," he chimed in. "Other than the obvious 'when do we start?'"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:07 pm

"Right! If you'd follow me then, I'll lead you to the first-ish area. Orderly line please!" With that, Kaylee was off, walking back inside. She was actually rather glad nobody had asked any questions about what was happening first, it made it more fun when they found out directly.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:22 pm

"Guess we're in for a treat, huh?" Tsuteto said mostly to himself, but loud enough that it was perfectly capable for nearby people to hear. Shifting his hands into his coat pockets, he then started to follow Kaylee inside.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:59 pm

"A treat? Surprises aren't treats very often. Not in my experience at least." Following behind Tsuteto, Kirkka quietly walks along, watching Kaylee when she can see her. As she walks, she adjusts the harness holding her staff on her back, then checks her belt pouches once, generally just making sure she is ready.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:43 am

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post Sad)

Sclav followed closely behind Solomon, nodding at Kirkka's comment. "I have to agree. Surprise usually aren't the best." he laughs softly, though it was a bit droned behind his chains as they we dragged behind him.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Solomon chuckled a bit at Sclav's remark. "Whatever it is, I hope it's at least somewhat entertaining," he added as he fell in line behind his brother. As much as he wanted to ask what the challenge would be, he kept his mouth shut, for it was obvious he wouldn't get a direct answer. I'm sure it's nothing a little brute force can't handle.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Cheerfully leading the group through the twisting halls of the arena, Kaylee stops at a rather large door, inputting a keycode to open it. On the other side of the door is a rather normal looking relaxation area, with chairs, bookshelves, tables, and couches. "Right. In here please! The challenge itself will start when you're all inside, at some point within the next 30 minutes! You'll know when."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:13 am

Stepping through the door after Kaylee, Kirkka makes a cursory glance around the room before returning to the official. Her voice is soft, not really expecting an answer to her rhetorical question. "Just wait in here eh? I suppose I can handle that. Give us some time to familiarize ourselves with our new teammates..." She starts idly walking around the room, looking around, though not looking for anything. Perhaps just trying to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Arena - The first team. [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2