RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:54 am

Emerald thinks for a moment and then asks, "Can you tell me which door you would like me to choose?"
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:01 am

Kaylee can't help but giggle at Emerald's question, pulling out one of the blades of Serenity as she does. Twirling the blade in her hand, she points it at each of the doors in turn, before sheathing it and turning back to Emerald. "The door I want you to pick is the one that pits you against me. But I can't tell you which number that is... so good luck."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:41 pm

That doesn't sound good. Nope. Sounds like fun. Sounds like it would be the most difficult. How are we going to decide? I got an idea, let's all say which door we think will have us fight her at the same time. Okay. Go! 5. 3. 2. 4. Now what? We choose 1. Aww.

Emerald turns to Kaylee and says, "I choose door number 1."

((OOC: I found a randomizer on the internet and it chose 1. I didn't dare choose on my own.))
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:10 pm

A frown crosses Kaylee's face for a split second before returning to her normal perky expression. "Aw. So you aren't fighting me, but I guess that's okay! After all, I am much older than you... But anyway!" With that, she heads a few feet over to the door labeled with a one, swinging it open.

And on the other side of the door is a list of Grimm, as well as an arena type.

5x Beowolf
3x Ursa
1x large Grimm, to be chosen by the contestant.

Forested arena type.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Beowolves, not too bad. A few Ursas. Those could be difficult. Unless they are spread out from each other and we can double team each one. Then 1 large Grimm. What to choose? Probably one that won't be in our face the entire fight. You thinking about a Nevermore? Sounds like a good idea. It'd be easy to avoid being seen if the forest has a large amount of trees per area. But it would be more difficult to fight the other Grimm without the space. Looks like I need to ask Kaylee a question, Emerald thought.

He turns back to her, away from the list, and asks, "How forested is the arena?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:28 am

Moving away from the door, Kaylee heads back to the original hallway before answering Emerald's question. "Hummm. I guess I forgot to mention that was something I got to decide, huh? I will be nice and tell you that it will be similarly forested to the Forest of Forever Fall. Thick overhead cover, but plenty of room on the ground for everyone to maneuver around!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:55 am

Perfect. I'll say. It won't work out as you hope. Why not? Most things don't. You guys never brighten up my day. We're not suppose to. We just give you our advice. Yet, a lot of your advice isn't helpful. That's besides the point. Never mind.

Emerald finally says, "Alright. For the large Grimm, I choose a Nevermore."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Frowning at Emerald's choice, Kaylee shakes her head briefly but quickly reverts back to her normal bouncy self. "Well, okay then! You'll get about an hour to prepare, including refreshments and stuff - provided by the Arena, of course! So... if you want, I can lead you back to that room you were in before, or you can see about making it back on your own!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:47 am

Emerald looks down the hallway. Having already been in one room, plus all the turns to get there, then all the turns to get here, he was all turned around. "Uhh, I think it would be best if you lead me. I don't want to be lost and wandering these halls forever."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Grinning at the boy's answer, Kaylee heads down the same hall they came from, knowing Emerald would follow. "Right! Sorry about all the waiting by the way... but for this one, we have to move all the beasts and finish up the actual forested bits for it! You understand, surely?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:04 pm

"I understand, I have no problem with waiting," Emerald says, now back up next to Kaylee. Must fight. Must fight. Must fight. Calm down. We did your stupid puzzle! Now it's my turn for some fun! Please don't shout. Wait, did she say refreshments back there? That means food and drinks! Both of you need to calm down. Sheesh, the things I have to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:38 pm

A short while after leaving the room of doors, Kaylee and Emerald come across the same waiting room as before... or so it would appear. "Right! So in you go, probably! You'll find a computer inside that you can use to order whatever you want, we have most things! Other than that, you'll know when the challenge is going to start!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Emerald walks into the room and says, "Okay, thank you Kaylee." He walks over to the computer, orders some random things, and waits for them to show up. Yay, food!
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:02 pm

"Right! Enjoy, and like I said, you'll know when you're starting!" Kaylee responds cheerfully, beginning her journey back down the hall. With a second thought, she pauses momentarily, pressing the button on her microphone that would allow it to relay to the room. "Oh, and Emerald? Try not to fall asleep."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:21 am

"Okay," Emerald says as Kaylee leaves. When she speaks in the microphone Emerald thinks, That's suspicious. That she keeps telling you that you'll know when it starts? Yep. You know what that means, right? The combat event will be a surprise. Probably starting in here. No food, then? No, food. We have to be ready. Fine.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:20 am

About 5 minutes after Kaylee had left the room, there is a brief knock on the door. The knock only being a warning before a man in a suit entered the room, carrying a tray with him. Silently moving around the room, he places the tray on a nearby table before exiting the room.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:47 pm

((OOC: Is it just a tray with nothing on it, or does the tray have something that is covered?))

Emerald watches as the man walks in, places the tray, and leaves. Go see what that tray is about! Stay away from the tray. What? Why? There might be something about it that we don't know. Like? It could trigger something having to do with the next challenge. Then let's go look closer at it! I don't think I want to get near that thing without enough information. Ugh! Emerald stands up, from the couch he had been sitting on, slowly and backs to the opposite end of the room that the trey was on. "Kaylee? If you're listening, what is with this tray?" he asks to the empty room.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:44 am

((OOC: I guess I should have specified that yeah, it's the food tray. Whoops. Feel free to PM me about this kind of stuff if you can't catch me on the chatbox.))

Briefly pausing from the... well, from what she was doing, Kaylee rolls her eyes before flicking on to the channel to relay to Emerald's room. "Right, it's probably food! Or... well, I doubt someone has infiltrated the building with intent to assassinate you, and they wouldn't be able to kill me anyway... yeah, it's probably food!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:47 am

Great, because of what she said beforehand, now I'm on edge. GET THE FOOD! Just food? Aww. Don't wine. Emerald walks over and starts to eat the food on the tray slowly.

When he is done, he walks back to the couch and sits down, waiting for the challenge to start. You better not say anything about food today. Let's take a nap! Damn it! Shut up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]   Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Arena - The first soloer. [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2