RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]

Go down 
+2
Icrus505
Chromophobic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Empty
PostSubject: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:47 pm

A woman in white armour sat near the back of a club with a calm face of a serene citizen. A blue light shone on her face as she read through the records of 5 different people. They had agreed to help her with an unspecified mission which of course was of a violent nature yet it met good deeds in the long run. The men hunted were criminals after all and those who killed were simply waiting to die as well. She began to send the message which would begin the hunt as the sun started to fall and shroud her in shadows. To these five, she sent:

Raven wrote:

"You have been given half of the money, now comes the information and task. You are to hunt down two separate ex-hunter/huntress teams. VNOM, known for their brutality and lethality as well as deception inside and outside of the battlefield as well as CULT, a tight-bonded group which has been noted to be 'unstoppable' when together though apart, their skills are said to be average. You are not alone in fighting these criminals. There are 4 others doing the same job but whether you do nothing or whether you do it all on your own, be aware that you will be payed regardless while if you decide to sit this out without seeking anyone, your names will be leaked out to your targets.

Would you rather be the prey or the predator? I expect the answer to be obvious by the fact that you've signed up. Finding infamous beings won't be hard so don't take too long. Keep me updated with the head count through messages so I can know whether or not you're hunting or wish to be hunted."
"

She remained where she was, tapping her long fingernails against the metal table, waiting. She was sure they could do it, it was just time to wait.

Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  1007716-bigthumbnail

Out Of Character:
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Q heard his message. Looks like VNOM would be good to go for first. He pulled out his phone. "Rat dig up info on Team VNOM, they're up first."

"On, it." Q put his phone up waiting for the info. For now lay low and listen.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Dinte got the note while sitting on a park bench. "hmmmmm lets see now. 2 teams which means 8 people total. they may or may not know each other. VNOM hidden CULT unstoppable best order is to get VNOM first before they hide. Now 4 others besides me. not alone in this. be prepared to be attacked by them. could be hostile at first since they don't know who I am. now then where to look well i won't find anything sitting around" Dinte stands up and walks to a little stand in the park and buys a cookies and cream ice cream cone and starts walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Matthias walked through the Crime District of Vale. What most call the 'scum streets', he called home. Which team to go after first..., he thought. Well it says that CULT is unstoppable together, and I don't exactly have others to work with right now. Alright, VNOM it is. He tore the note into sections, keeping important parts intact. He walked next to the entrance to a popular bar and dropped a slip out in the open that read 'hunt down two separate ex-hunter/huntress teams. VNOM'. After planting the paper slip, he took a seat on a nearby bench, put up his hood, and tuned his ears for anyone who might suddenly find team VNOM a good topic for conversation.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Vivian wandered around, not even sure where she was at the moment. She had signed herself up for some mission, that would give her an awesome reward. What was the objective again? Having a bit of trouble remembering, she simply kept walking, looking around for someone or something to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Dinte starts wandering around back alleys hopong for something hoping that something will happen and he has yet to touch his ice cream
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Q has been walking around for a bit now waiting on Rat's call he was now down by the docks listening for anything off.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:27 am

Rat didn't seem to find any sort of information that hadn't already been given to Q other than the recent crimes they had committed in the area such as a kidnapping of students and various entrances to research labs in the area. From what Rat could mention, mobs of parents were angry and already searching for the gang.
---

Matthias went for a quiet approach and decided it would be best to mix in with the crowd of street thugs and search for gossip. Unfortunately, not many of the present thugs in the bar were talking about one specific gang since there were just too many to keep up with now a days but a group of tall men were huddling around two girls who really seemed out of place, as if this was their first time in such a filthy bar like this. The larger men kept talking to them and circling them. From the distance that Matthias was at, he couldn't really count how many guys were there but definitely more than three.
---

Dinte for some unknown reason had begun to walk through back allies and was constantly being asked if he had wanted to try something new by interesting looking women and one man. the further he walked the allies, the shadier the people seemed to get, offering him deals on new items such as cruddy-looking weapons and combat 'enhancement' pills. It wasn't hard to look for people to talk to, it was just a matter of who to talk to now.
---

As for Vivian, she merely wondered the streets where she too received odd offers but mostly they were from the shadier men in dark cloaks who gave her odd looks. It might have been the fact that she was so innocent-looking or maybe this was normal behavior in this part of town, who knew.
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:32 am

Dinte pulls his hood farther over his head to cover his hair and the top part of his face as he wanders around ignoring the sales people, looking for the right kind of person who seemed to be in the back and watching not selling anything. He keeps his eyes peeled and also trying to see if there are any back alley pubs for information
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:13 am

Q heard Rat say something about research labs. What would they be doing there? He made his way over to nearest lab to hopefully get some info or find clues at least.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Now isn't that strange? Matthias thought to himself as he noticed the girls. I doubt they know anything, but this should be interesting regardless.

He stood up and lowered his hood in an attempt to look friendlier. As he made his way over to the group, he planned his course of action. He decided that if he acted too shady, they probably wouldn't say much, but if he acted too open, there would see him as a target. As he made his way to the group, he stealthily snatched a stranger's beer bottle and stumbled over to the group as if drunk. "Fellas! What is going on over here?" he slurred, slinging his arms around the shoulders of the two men closest to him. His eyes locked onto the two women. "My, aren't you two a couple lookers," He pushed his way past the men and stepped right up against one of the girls. "What brings two fine women like yourselves to such a dirty place like this?" he asked before taking a large swig of the beer.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:33 am

Xarias was puzzled by the message containing whatever info there was on VNOM. There wasn't much to work with except that VNOM was quite infamous in the region, not as infamous as the White Fang but still quite well known. Xarias was perched on the rooftop of a tall building, trying to keep an eye out for suspicious characters, only problem was, there were too many of them to begin with, what passed for normal in these parts were easily characterized as hoodlums in the more tame parts of Vale. He could easily spot some shady individuals but he shouldn't stand out too much, it was bad enough that someone glanced on him on the roof top and gave a sneering look at him.

Not the friendliest neighborhood I guess.

Xarias, now thinking it was pointless to be on recon alone, decided to do some information gathering. Ā Approaching the edge of the roof top he spots an alleyway on his far right. He walks towards it casually and jumps down then grabbing onto the nearest ledge. He makes his way down a bit roughly but nevertheless he gets down with relative ease. Down below he spots a beggar with a can right beside him, staring at Xarias as he descended. Xarias makes a "Shhh" gesture with his finger and tosses the beggar a few lien in his can. Doing so he casually walked out of the alley as if nothing had happened.

Now for some data gathering.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:20 pm

If Dinte was looking for back alley pubs, he had passed quite a few and right in front of him, another, this one in the cliche basement pub with a faded neon sign pointing to it. There were a couple of guys in studded collars standing by it and they had the look of mischief in them so if the teen was looking to find trouble, he had found it. This might even be the homebase of trouble, one could say.
---

It was a little way off from the location Q was but after a few minutes of walking, he came across a research... facility? It was something that looked science-y and that seemed to be enough to persuade Q into heading into it. A security guard at the gates caught his attention as he seemed to be confiscating equipment before people came in. Anything metal was confiscated, really. Unless it was armour. Q could always turn his stuff in or... find some other way to get into the premise.
---

The men turned to look at Matthias confused at first before they lightly pushed him off of them and even this sent him a few feet back which gave him a small indicator of their strength.

"Get lost buddy." but the girls pushed past the men and each held onto Matthias' arm affectionately, turning to the bigger men.

"He's here for us. If you have a problem with that, take it up with him.", and with that, the girls used Matthias as a shield and moved away from harms way though Matthias wasn't so lucky as the three men now looked at him with anger as they cracked their knuckles.

"Hand them over if you want to keep your life, kid."
---

Xarias was to begin his data gathering and down in the alleyway, he could see the same as Dinte had, hoodlums, sellers, women in small clothing also selling and small little businesses which obviously centered around the selling of items that weren't theirs or items that were ethically looked down upon to being sold. The streets weren't busy but he could see a few people walk by here and there and in the alleyway, he could only see said people off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Better keep moving and go around. Q kept moving the same way he was. Once around he saw a tree and climbed to the top. He jumped onto the roof of the building. He looked for a vent or a door to go through.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Xarias walked down the street then decided to actually try asking for any possible whereabouts of VNOM or associates of VNOM. He holstered his weapon then saw a couple of shady characters in a nearby alleyway glaring at him. He approached them casually and stopped about 2 meters away from where the first one was standing, more than enough room for him to respond to any sudden attacks.

Best keep my distance, but I could easily beat 'em up if they come up with any funny ideas

He looked straight at them and then said "Yo. I'll make this short so your brains could actually process what I'm saying to you. Any of you punks know of a group called VNOM? "
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Matthias quickly realized he may have just gotten himself involved in something completely unrelated with the bounty. Great. I was really hoping for a calm outting.

"Whoa, whoa, gentle-men," he slowly articulated, keeping with his drunk facade. "Can't we let the ladies have their fun? Listen....play your cards right, and I might just let you hang with us," he taunted before letting out a loud laugh. "I kid, I kid! I'm only out here for a little late night fun, if ya know what I'm saying," he continued. "I'm sure we can work this out l-like..." Matthias stammered a little as he fake gagged a bit, "...like civilized men, am I right?" he looked at the men with a goofy smile awaiting a response. while he looked stupidly innocent on the outside, he was actually tense as he awaited the inevitable strike that was to follow his idiotic question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]    Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty: VNOM CULT [PLOT]
Page 1 of 1