RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]

Go down 
+4
MrManix
Kaliot
Shemskis
Icrus505
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tsuteto

Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:35 am

Civilians should be fine, that's what he had heard at least amongst the confusion of the situation. Taking action, Tsuteto then veered down around the main streets, the pathway too much troubling with debris and other people. "I'll have to get ahead of him," he spoke aloud to himself, veering around the corner as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:09 am

Using his now enhanced speed Luan was easily able to block the scythe swing by forming a small barrier with his tendrils. He was locked in a stalemate with the scythe for a moment before spotting his weakened brother under attack. With extreme speed Luan landed on his feet and dashed toward his brother using his tentacles to get further speed boosts. When he got within range he directed two of his tendrils toward to attackers ankles to grab both of them and wrapped the other two around him for defensive purposes.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Oliver used the distractions to hide. "Time to play in the dark." He said laughing as he jumps down a open man hole. His laugh echoing in the tunnel. "Smells like joy down here. HAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:26 pm

As he made it about the corner, Tsuteto barely caught a glimpse of Oliver going down underneath. "Tch," was his only sound as he ran a bit beyond. Following after him would be ludicrous and suicidal, he needed a different entrance. Getting a bit further down the street, he opened the next man hole available and jumped down.

With a splash he looked around, the light right above him being the main source. The lighting down here was horrible, to say the least. Reaching behind himself, he pulled out his sword, pulling the sheath down with his hidden tail to enable it so. Sword at his side, he looked around, trying to spot where this murderer was.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:07 pm

After his mishap with the tendrils, Lucifer finally got his head. However, he was too late, looking up as Oliver disappeared down the man-hole. He noticed that only one person had entered. "Damn it! He's getting away! Move!" Once the last word left his lips, he dove down the man-hole. Once he was down, he instantly regretted it. So this is what it's like being blind...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:53 pm

In Vega's eyes his opponent seemed to be moving at a snails pace. A smirk spreads across his face. Seeing the kick come toward his legs Vega makes a small jump, bringing his knees to his chest avoiding the kick. "Need to be quicker..." Vega was prepared to deliver a kick to Sol's face when a figure seemed to come out of nowhere and make an attack at him. "Tch." Vega knew attacking would only leave him vulnerable and decided to retreat a bit. Sending out his wires Vega grabbed at the walls behind him and pulled himself back away from Luan's attack. As he sailed backwards Vega landed on his feet and drew his blade, pointing it at his opponents. "Can't even fight your own battles? How pitiable."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Oliver kept moving in the sewers. He passed by a door done there. "Idea." He dragged hi blood soaked hand across it and opened it up. "That should be fun." He banged on the door a few times before moving along into the pitch black tunnel. "Hm? So this is what that guy saw after I asked him for his eyes. Best paddle ball gamer EVER."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:04 am

Reaching into his pocket, he was hoping that he would have nonchalantly put a fire Dust crystal in, but alas, nothing. Not that he could expect anything different, as Dust wasn't his usual accessory to carry.

Hearing a couple of bangs down the way, he immediately moved after, keeping his guard alert up as high as possible. The last thing he needed was to be murdered in some miserable dump as these sewers. As he got to a door, he noticed the blood along it, and looked slightly inside. "Come on out little boy, it's time to plaaaaay," he chimed out slightly, trying to get Oliver's attention.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Vega smirks at his opponents comment to his brother. "Oh did I perhaps hit a nerve? Fine I'll finish this quickly. The more time I waste here, the harder it will be to catch my target." Holding his blade in one hand Vega uses the other to send out his wires toward Sol, Vega kept the wires thin and aimed for his opponents legs. Those boots are the closest thing to a weapon he has, unless he has something hidden. In any case it would be wise to immobilize him. 
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Ignoring the commotion that those...people were causing, Hitomi simply continued to follow the blood trail and lowered herself into the sewer system below. She wasn't sure how far behind in the chase she actually was. I guess it doesn't really matter at this point. With her right gauntlet, she let out a flame from the tip of her index finger. It was just enough to see the blood trail again. With that, she continued the chase, though she was walking now as she felt that whoever else was chasing Oliver would be able to nab him by the time she got there, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Luan felt his...Sol's speed leave him and he nodded his head before giving a death stare to his brothers opponent. Although before he began running he launched an attack at Vega while running away with all four tentacles pointed in a spear shape at Vega's chest while running away. "COUNT ON ME!"
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:29 pm

After bumbling about a bit in the sewers, Lucifer finally came a conclusion. Yep, I'm lost. If only Willow could glow in the dark... Right when he was about to give up, he heard someone drop into the sewers after him. It was Hitomi! And she has a light! Maybe I should stick with her... Lucifer rushed over, finally noticing the blood trail on the ground, and asked Hitomi "Hey! I'm sticking with you, okay? I can't see a thing down here..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:50 pm

Vega looked at the attack with a look of disappointment as it came at him at such a slow speed. With his attacker looking away and barely aiming all Vega had to do was step to his side a few feet to completely avoid the attack. "Well that was...interesting? I will say I've had quite enough of this little exchange." Vega readies his weapon and faces Sol. "I'm sure you have some kind of trick up your sleeve would you just play it already so I can continue with my work?"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Hitomi was almost caught off-guard by the approaching man. Someone this close to the entrance, huh? Must either be lost or slow, though I can't really say much as I was farther behind in the chase than he was. And with that little defeat now on her mind compacted with the previous one, she grew a little more passive. She responded to Lucifer. "Sure, I suppose. You should consider adding a light source to your inventory." She paused for a moment, trying to listen for anything ahead of them. "How far behind are we, do you know?"
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:22 am

Lucifer pondered the question, remembering the talking and footsteps he heard getting further away. "Well, I would guess that they are at least 20 yards away, or maybe 50? It is hard to guess with echoey footsteps..." Lucifer started walking towards where he thought the rest of his team was before turning around to face Hitomi. "And about the light, i don't normally plan on wandering into dark sewers when murdering people." Lucifer started walking again, and without looking back, he said, "You coming, or are we just going to stand here?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:31 pm

As Tsuteto called in the room there was a rumble sound. Soon a croaking noise. Two big red eyes looked at him. [Ribbit]
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Tsuteto hushed his voice as soon as he heard a rumble from within the room. He kept his eyes peeled for whatever may come, grabbing hold of his weapon from over his shoulder. Upon hearing the croak, he looked to his right, only to meet a stare at two red eyes which seemed not too far away. "Lovely," he muttered, running back out the door and to the side to avoid the inevitable attack from this thing.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:24 pm

The creature shot out of the darkness. Horns on its head, glowing red eyes. The beast sat there as big as a small car. It released a booming roar [RIBBIT]. It sent it's large spike covered tongue flying out at him.

(Up Ahead.)
"Sounds like they're having fun. What do you say mister stinky." Oliver said smiling at a sewage worker. "Please don't hurt me I'm just maintenance!" The man pleaded. "Hey chum why so sad. Let's make you happy." He said pulling out his knife. "NOOOOOOO!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:33 am

As water seemed to splash up when he turned around to face the giant frog like creature, he noticed just in time as the tongue lashed out. "Not good!" he yelled quickly, running towards it, immediately jumping in his sprint towards the wall next to him. As he took his first step on the unnatural surface, the tongue flew by his hip, just centimeters away from striking him. With another couple of steps, he gave one final push, pulling out his sword as he neared his target, striking down hard at it's head.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:35 pm

In an effort to save time, Hitomi decided to not say anything and simply started walking in the direction of the chase, or at least she was until several different noises started to greet them. She swore and started running, believing Lucifer would be able to keep up. "What could possibly be going on up there?!", she said aloud, but under her breathe she muttered, "It shouldn't be this difficult to kill a guy. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:42 pm

The blow rattles the frog as it jumps around in pain. It turns to Tsuteto and lets out another roar. (roar=ribbit). It lashes at him with its tongue again.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:55 pm

It had taken quite a bit of running from Luan to actually begin to catch up but of course his progress was once again stopped by another distraction in the form of a lone person fighting what sounded like a frog. He had to restrain his laughter for whatever reason before composing himself and reactivating his tendrils. He stared at the lone man for a moment (Tsuteto) "Hey...want some help with that?" he sounded far to casual for what was happening in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Landing after his blow, he stood up and faced the frog once more, back to a wall. "Tongue again?" Tsuteto scoffed, though had misjudged the distance due to the darkness. As he side stepped the strike, it scraped against his cheek, crashing into the wall behind him. Debris flying about from the impact, he then heard the question from someone who just barely came by. "No, thanks though." Twisting his sword in his hand, he gave a strong, swift cut upwards at the extended tongue. "I think I heard a scream down the way, go check it out." His voice matched the casual attitude of the newcomer, despite his glare towards this Grimm that wanted him for dinner.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Lucifer heard the crashing coming from up ahead and quickened his pace to be next to Hitomi. "I don't know what we might find up ahead, but be ready for anything. This guy is weird. And seriously, who fights with a teddy bear?" As he continued along, Lucifer leaned over as whispered to Hitomi, "Oh and for the record, killing people gets easier, and more fun!" With that, Lucifer became surprisingly giddy and ran even faster to the room up ahead. I forgot how fun this was... I really should do this more often...! He began to chuckle softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: