RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]

Go down 
+4
MrManix
Kaliot
Shemskis
Icrus505
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Empty
PostSubject: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:48 pm

This will be happening during month two, week eight, Saturday.

"Cut, cut, cut. Now your happy just like me." Oliver said looking over the body of a random old man. He had cut a smile in to his face, removed his eye lids, and gave him a permanent smile. "Now for your abc's." He opened up the mans shirt and began to carve his ABC's into his chest.

(minutes later.)

"All done, now to find more people to play with." He said with a sadistic laugh.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Oliver looked at the man with a sadistic smile. "You don't look happy. Don't worry, me an my friend mister sharp will fix that." He said pulling out a small pocket knife with a clown on it. "You'll be happy....just like me." He said. "One, two, buckle my shoe. three, four, cut the whore. Five, six, grab a crucifix. Seven, eight, its way too late. Nine, ten, never wake again." All the time laughing with out turning away.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Going to see what the ruckus was all about, Hitomi turned the corner and paused at the site: One man in a pool of blood, a man near him, and another man a little farther down. Oh? She took out a scrap of paper from her pocket. Let's see here...spiky, black hair? Check. Olive drab jumpsuit? Check. Blood-soaked? Check. Hmm, it's a shame I can't see his face, though. Wrapping her fist around the piece of paper, she would release just enough fire to burn it. Well, I suppose it doesn't even matter. She smiled faintly before eyeing Sol. She pointed at him and then at Oliver before putting up a thumbs-up and tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Willow floated around, Lucifer tailing behind her on the rooftops. She poked her head through a wall leading outside. She spotted a bloody looking guy and, with a voice mixed of panic and excitement, yelled to Lucifer.
"Hey! Lucy! I found him! I found him! Over here in the alley!"
Willow passed through the wall and flew upwards to try and get Lucifer's attention and lead him to the target.
"Over here! He's armed! Be ready!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Like Sol had planned Luan was indeed on the tops of the building like he had been told to do and Luan didn’t want to take another kick to the head for failing so he refrained from calling out the moment he saw his brother. Instead he activated all four of his tentacles and waited atop the building for Sol to signal him to move in and funnily enough it was probably the first time Luan had been quiet in weeks.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Oliver looks up at the other person. "Oh, another person who needs cheering up? Well I can't say no to making him happy too." Oliver was one not to panic. No he pulled out a teady bear instead. "Hi Mister Ted, now you go play with the sad man there. I'll play with the tentacle man." He pressed a button on the bears foot before tossing it to Sol. It began saying "I WUV YOU." over and over.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 pm

"Quiet Willow! He'll know I'm coming from a mile away if you keep blabbing! I know what I'm doing anyway, I've been doing this for a while now..." Lucifer swatted at Willow, moving toward the edge of the roof to get a better view of what was happening down below. He spotted a cut up old man and a sadistic looking guy holding a knife with a... clown on it? Looking around, he noticed Sol and Hitomi also down in the alley preoccupied by a toy bear, and he saw Luan up on a different building about to fight. I should probably get ready, too. Lucifer summoned grim fable and pulled up his hood, waiting for an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Vega stood in the shadow nearby. The others had yet to notice his presence as he watched the scene unfold. It appears I arrived too late. Seems a team is already trying to take down the target. No matter I'll just wait for them to tire each other out and reap the rewards myself. In preparation for the upcoming surprise Vega readied his wires. They danced around his wrists, ready for action but not easily noticed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:49 pm

The sound of cloth fluttered behind Oliver, as a blanket draped down over the body he just spent time cutting. As the blanket rested over him, a figure stood back to back with the murderer, looking down at the body. Just as sudden as Tsuteto had appeared there, he spoke up saying, "I'd rather you put your toys away when you're done with them." With a slight shift of the head to give a sideways look over his shoulder, he then asked, "You wouldn't happen to go to time-out without a hassle, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Oliver stared at him not loosing his smile. "Of course I would." He pulled out a red teddy now. He lit it on fore and threw it at the body. The body went up in flames. "Teddy likes to clean." He said smiling. The teddy by Sol was at its 5th 'I wuv you' It got to the sixth and a small click could be heard after it said its lines. "Oh here comes the fun."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Oliver saw the teddy, and his smile grew. This teddy was stuffed with C4. It went 'I wuv you' one last time before exploding. Throwing up a cloud of dirt. Oliver saw this and went running down the other ally, leaving a blood trail.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:41 pm

As Sol kicked the bear over, Tsuteto's eyes widened as well. As the explosion occurred, he had barely moved outside the blast range, sliding to a stop. "Note to self: Invest in a blast resistant coat." Dusting off the bottom portion, he saw Oliver start to run off. "Tch," was his only remark. He wasn't in the most opportune position to chase after with that explosion causing so much debris. Looking to the roof tops, he saw another looking over the scenario. "Keep track of him!" he shouted up, then looked around at the scenario before him. "Are there any civilians injured in here?!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:54 am

Hitomi brought up her arm to shield her eyes from the blast, but it wasn't as bad as she had initially thought. Upon looking up, Oscar was already running away, his victim's body burning up behind him. She snickered softly. "The civilians will be fine. We can't let him escape!" As she began to run after Oliver, she paused in front of the burning body. She sighed and knelt down next to it. Over the body, she interlocked her hands above it and, by activating fire in one hand and ice in the other, attempted to put out as much of the fire as she could in roughly 15 seconds. The only thing worse than a lost catch is a burning body. With that, she would stand back up and resume the chase by following the blood trail.

Another chase, huh? An assassin that is forced to chase down their prey is a pretty bad one...
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Finally, some action. I love when they play hard to get. Lucifer smiled as he figured out where he should jump. Perhaps Oliver would like me to drop in and play? Lucifer took a running start and jumped off the building, right where Oliver would be. Swinging his scythe, Lucifer yelled, "I got this one! He's mine!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Oliver looked up and saw something shine. "Oh! Shiny." He smiled and held his knife up to catch the scythe. "Why don't you want to be happy." He said. WHY DID YOU CATCH IT! Let him end it! "Voice in head angry now at me now."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Luan giggled like a small child as he watched someone attempt to attack Oliver. "Silly people!" he laughed before taking off. Instead of using his feet to run he used his much stronger and faster tendrils to do the job as they easily lifted him from the ground. He leaped from rooftop to rooftop before he was nearly on top of Oliver before jumping off the roof  and launching all four of his tendrils to grab each of the mans limbs.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Oliver looked at the tentacles. "Ohhh, They might wanna play with you." He said to Lucifer. He jumped out of the way, and let Lucifer land in the tentacles path.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:22 pm

After landing, Lucifer stares at Oliver, dumbfounded at how he blocked his scythe with a measly knife. "It seems I underestimated you, Oliver... But that wont happen ag-" Lucifer stops and his eyes widen as he feels something hit his back from above. In self-defense, he sidesteps out of the way, and, without looking, swings his scythe upwards at what he thinks is an enemy sneak attack.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:27 pm

With everyone chasing after Oliver Vega sighed in disappointment. "Why can't anyone be stealthy anymore?" Vega stepped out of his hiding spot and started running after the others. "I won't have a chance to do anything if I just wait." Moving down the alley Vega spots the one with the boots who had been talking with Oliver first. He looks weakened. Vega draws his blade and rushes toward the man trying to be as quite as possible. I'll just paralyze him for a bit. Vega reaches the man and moves his blade in a horizontal slash across the mans back trying to make sure it would not be a fatal wound.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:35 am

Civilians should be fine, that's what he had heard at least amongst the confusion of the situation. Taking action, Tsuteto then veered down around the main streets, the pathway too much troubling with debris and other people. "I'll have to get ahead of him," he spoke aloud to himself, veering around the corner as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next