RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some private time [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:10 pm

By the time Daisy had finished in the shower Hoshi had already gotten dry and dressed. She wore a dress she hadn't worn yet. It was the same length as her combat dress except at the bottom it parted giving the impressions of petals, she originally intended it to be only worn with her third armour plate but had chosen to wear it as just a dress to get Daisy's verdict on it. Hoshi had also made Daisy's bed and the two she had messed up the previous night. When Daisy opened the door slowly she thought that she had scared her but when she rested her head on Hoshi's shoulder her worries of her being afraid were put to rest but ones of Daisy being unhappy arose. Hoshi began to stroke Daisy's hair hoping to comfort her. Hoshi then began to think about what she could name the dress, she went over many flower name's until she came to a conclusion 'lily'. She liked the name a lot and turned to Daisy and spoke "If we ever... you know... get married and have or adopt a child and its a girl... can we call it lily" she said her love of Daisy very evident in the way she spoke and the fact she was already planning their future together. 'I hope she doesn't think I'm being too forward with her' she thought to herself worried she may have taken her love for Daisy one step too far suggesting marriage and children name's.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:23 am

Daisy listened to Hoshi and looked up at her from her shoulder, a smile spreading across her face. Daisy agreed that Lily would be a great name, a flower name, like her own. Daisy sent Hoshi telepathically "Yeah, that would be a great name, I love it. We could have little Lily running around and I would care for her..." Daisy drifted off into thoughts of a future with Hoshi, she then looked back up at Hoshi the smile still on her face and asked her "Do you want to get married, like, with me?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:38 am

Hoshi was pleased that Daisy liked the idea of having a little girl called lily. She began to think what it would be like to have a family, she wouldn't mind adopting after all she had never met her parent's and always wanted somebody who loved her and she wanted to be that person to somebody else. When Daisy asked the question if she would want to get married to Daisy she froze, inside she wanted too but she didn't want to seem too forward again, she decided the best thing to do was to tell Daisy her feeling's "I love you more than anything in the world, you mean more to me than anything i have ever had..." she froze again before coming out and saying "...Yes" and pulling Daisy into a big hug wanting to express her love towards Daisy. Hoshi began too tear up "You're the only one I've ever loved this much... You're the only one who's ever loved me" she said, the tears streaking down her face leaving wet lines on her face as she buried her head into Daisy's shoulder, crying not in sadness but in love for Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:48 am

Daisy saw Hoshi freeze but was happy when Hoshi said what she said next. When Hoshi pulled her into a hug Daisy hugged her back and stroked the back of her head, after a while Daisy sent Don't cry Hoshi, there is no need to be upset, I love you more than anything in the world too, you are my life, I couldn't live without you. You're the only person I've ever truly loved with all of my soul. Daisy continued to think of a future with Hoshi and of Lily, their non-existent daughter. Daisy realised that Hoshi was her soulmate, she loved her and wanted to be with her for the rest of her life. Daisy pulled Hoshi's head away and began to wipe her tears with her thumb, when Hoshi's tears were dried Daisy sent her Hoshi, will you marry me? Daisy then pulled out a small box containing a ring, it was plain, but it was pure 24 karat gold, it was one of Daisy's mother's rings, one of the only things she had left of her family.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:08 pm

When Daisy said that there was no need to be upset she pulled Daisy closer but instead of interrupting her there Hoshi waited for Daisy to finish before responding "I'm not crying because i'm upset, i'm crying because i'm so happy whenever your near me, you're the only one who I've ever truly loved with ever last part of me I just want to be with you forever" she said still teary eyed. Hoshi realized right there and then that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Daisy. When Daisy proposed to her, Hoshi was in a state of ecstatic shock, she couldn't talk and began to cry again with so many happy thoughts. She held her hands over her face trying to comprehend what just happened and also drying her tear; once she had stopped herself crying she looked up at Daisy and replied "Yes" as the tears began streaming down her face again.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:05 am

Daisy noticed she had tears running down her own face and replied to Hoshi telepathically with I'm crying out of happiness too, I'm crying because I love you so much. When Hoshi said yes to her proposal Daisy was overjoyed, she would be spending the rest of her life with her. When Hoshi began to cry again Daisy pulled her into a hug, squeezing her quite tightly before letting go. She then slipped the ring onto Hoshi's ring finger and hugged her again.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Hoshi allowed herself to be pulled into the hug, unable to stop Daisy, paralyzed by her love for Daisy. When Daisy let go she started to dry her own tears with one hand and with the other dried Daisy's. She stopped wiping their tears as she allowed Daisy to slip the ring onto her finger, noticing it was plain but Hoshi liked plain more than spangly bright items, She loved the ring as much as she loved Daisy and admired it before looking back up at Daisy staring into her beautiful eye's, almost staring into her soul. Hoshi allowed herself to be hugged again but only briefly before she pulled away and pulled Daisy's head towards her own, kissing her passionately pulling Daisy's head towards her own.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Daisy stared back into Hoshi's green eyes as Hoshi looked into her's. Daisy really did love Hoshi's eyes, while her's were light blue Hoshi's were strange, mainly green, but with hints of blue, they were the most beautiful part of Hoshi. When Hoshi kissed her, Daisy closed her eyes and kissed back, this was not a kiss of lust, but a kiss of passion and love. When Daisy finally broke away she stared into Hoshi's eyes for a while while stroking her hair, eventually Daisy stood up and sent her Shall we go get celebratory breakfast? As Daisy sent that to Hoshi she held out her hand to help Hoshi off of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Hoshi was paralysed by her love for Daisy as sat staring in Daisy's eyes as she looked back into hers. Hoshi nodded at the idea of going for breakfast, accepting the hand from Daisy and standing up next to Daisy staring into her eyes "There's only one thing i really want to eat right now" she sent telepathically before kissing Daisy briefly and giving her a cheeky smile and leading her off to the cafeteria or breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some private time [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3