RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:20 pm

A cold shiver runs down Aeden's spine as he hears Lise talk. Opposed to her usual cheery or shy words this way of speaking felt different almost frightening. A cold bead of sweat runs down Aeden's face as he begins to regret his decision. This feels much different than I was expecting. When Lise finally makes her request a feeling of relief spreads through Aeden's body. That's it? I can handle that. Aeden remains facing down but speaks to Lise. "Oh course your Highness. Your wish is my command. Is there any other task you require." As soon as Aeden says the words he immediately regrets his decisions. What is wrong with you! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Liseran suddenly freezes up a minute, but its because of her semblance and not surprise. She stays paralyzed for a minute, her face unreadable and then filled with incredible dread.

"Perhaps one more thing..." Liseran said. "Or you can forget the buff because this is actually a really big favor."

Liseran props her glasses closer to her nose and looks at Aeden with great seriousness. And also a hint of worry. Her foot begins drawing a circle in the dirt. She looks out into the horizon as if she's expecting something there.

"I might have to...go away..." Liseran said. "It won't be now and it won't be in a long time, either. It's something I have to do. Alone. When that time comes..."

Her cheeks were suddenly filled with a light pink tinge and her thumbs were twiddling nervously.

"Can you watch over Cheshire for me?" she asked. "And make sure he doesn't try to follow me? It's very important he doesn't. And it's important you don't try to follow me either."

She looks back to him taking off her glasses. Her blue and green eyes staring at him and asking of great promise.

"It's...not safe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Aeden's eye shot open as he heard Lise speak. He stood from his pose knowing full well this was not the time for joking around. "Lise what are you talking about?" Aeden took a step forward getting closer to Lise fearing his friend would disappear at that very moment. "Are you in trouble? Is someone after you? Lise you can tell me you don't have to leave." Aeden drew his weapons and took a stance with the utmost serious look on his face. "I may not look like much but I can handle myself in a fight and Cheshire's incredibly capable as well. You don't have to do this? We can help you." Aeden could hardly believe what was happening. He thought he had made a lasting friendship only for it to be taken away so quickly. "Lise if its not safe, in all good consciousness I can't let you leave. If you want to go somewhere dangerous alone you'll have to go through me first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Liseran was touched with the concern, but she hid it behind an expression of gravity. She touched her glasses.

"Please don't ask," she told Aeden. "It's none of your concern, really, and I can fight just as well."

She realized she had slipped when she mentioned she'd have to fight. She turned around with her arms clasped behind her back like a general.

"A-anyways, just leave it in the wind," Liseran said. "And you do have to fill this promise. I won't let any of you get hurt because of me. Besides, I'm...I'm sure I'll be just fine."

She turned back to Aeden, her face trying to keep its cold exterior, but it failed her. She looked at him imploringly.

"Please, please don't get involved," she said.

But the expression on Aeden's face told her he wasn't. Liseran looked to the ground, her eyes hidden by her glasses. She took out Weeping Cerinthe.

"Aeden, don't make me do this," Liseran said. "I don't like arguing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:53 pm

"Lise your eyes betray you. You don't have to do this. You'll be safe here." No matter what he said Aeden felt he wasn't getting through to Lise. Aeden gave one final look at Lise before removing any last hope he had of not having to fight Lise. "You don't like to argue and I don't like to see my friends in danger. Let's see who has the stronger resolve." 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:56 pm

For a minute, Liseran's eyes glared but it soon turned into those of apology. In one of her hands, the bell was ringing repeatedly. A beautiful chime that filled the area around them and rang in Aeden's ears. It should've been pleasant, but it was just a sign of something bad to come.

As the other bell kept ringing, Liseran lifted her other bell to swing into the shape of a tear, Liseran looking at Aeden in apology.

"Resolve doesn't matter," Liseran said as an emblem appeared in front of her. "Fate does."

The emblem burst into light and coming from it was a large wave of water headed straight towards Aeden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Aeden did not have any ice dust leaving him without his obvious plan of action of freezing the water. With an emotionless face Aeden fired Deception X's main blade to a patch of ground away from him and pulled himself in as the blade sunk into the ground avoiding the water. "I'm sorry Lise but I don't believe that things are predetermined! I make my own future!" Aeden pulled his blade from the ground and started charging toward Lise. I don't want to hurt her but I don't have many options. Lise please don't hate me for this. Aeden channeled his aura into his legs giving himself a speed boost raced toward his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Liseran bit her lip as Aeden dodged the water. It was the least damaging of all her moves and it would've allowed for a swift get away. She heard him apologize and even if she wanted to smile, she couldn't. His blade charged towards her and Liseran pulled herself in the air as she stroke Weeping Cerinthe in an upward swoop. Aeden was below her now and she cast a figure eight with her bell.

"If only that were true, Aeden," she muttered. Releasing her next emblem, she gave out a loud cry. "BINDER!"

The emblem appeared underneath Aeden, ready to use gravity to pull him down onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:15 pm

Aeden knew he had missed his opportunity to end this without hurting Lise. As he heard he yell out her attack Aeden knew exactly what it would do. Aeden switched Deception X to lightning dust and pointed the blade at Lise. One shock that's at it will take. It will hurt but its necessary. Aeden didn't have much time before the emblem would bind him but he had enough. A simple movement and the lightning would shoot from his blade aiming straight for Lise it would not take much to stop her and should could not stop it from this position. Aeden knew all of this, he knew how easy it would be , he knew he could save her from the danger. He knew it all yet the lightning never came. Instead Aeden let Deception X drop to the floor moments before he was binded. I want to protect her but all I would end up doing is hurt her. What kind of a friend would I be. The color drained from his face as he thought of what he would possibly tell Cheshire. He couldn't let it just end like this but he knew he couldn't stop her. With a dejected look on his face, Aeden hung his head in shame. "Lise come down here. I'm not going to fight you anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Liseran had been ready to take on whatever Aeden was going to throw at her. She was willing to let to get hurt and go as much as binding him just to make sure no one followed her on the grave path she'd be taking. But then Aeden stopped what he was doing and told her to come down. Liseran's face fell and she deactivated the Binder spell.

She landed just in front of Aeden, not really sure of what to say.

"You won't?" she finally asked.

But Aeden just stared back. She sighed and rubbed her eyes behind her glasses. They had apparently been teary.

"Thank goodness," she said. "You understand, then. I'm sorry about this, but it really is something I have to do alone."

She turned away, her purple ponytail flying in the wind as she did.

"I never knew people like you and Cheshire could care about someone like me," she said. "But in exchange, I care about my friends, too."

She looked back to Aeden, smiling but trying to hide tears.

"Don't worry," she said. "I"ll be back after it. And it's not happening for a while. 'Til then..."

She smiled even wider and the tears she blinked back sparkled.

"Let's enjoy these happy days."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:41 pm

Aeden wasn't sure how to handle the situation but he knew he had to say something to her. "Lise wait. I said I was done fighting but I still have more to say." With his body now free from the spell Aeden took a step forward grabbing Lise by the shoulders and turning her to face him. When he saw the tears in her eyes he couldn't bring himself to look at them and turned his away his head. "Lise please at least tell me why, tell me what I should tell Cheshire, dammit tell me something! Don't just say you're going somewhere dangerous soon. I can help you please just tell me something." Aeden finally understood why this  situation made him feel so uneasy. The other times when he knew his friends were in danger he at least knew the situation but with Lise it was a completely mystery. The uncertainty ate at him making him feel worse than he would another time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:14 am

Liseran smiled in melancholy.

"You're like Cheshire a bit," Liseran said. "Stubborn. I wonder how I and you're fiancee are going to make it through the world."

She sighed and nodded.

"I'll tell you what I can," she said. "If it bothers you that much."

She pulled away from Aeden's grasp and went back to look at the sky. It was far too bright and happy for the things she was feeling right now.

"My family's going to be in danger because of me," Liseran said. "And even if they shunned me all my years, I won't stand to think that they're in trouble because of my semblance again. So...I have to go back to meet them...and protect them. But it's something I need to do alone. The people they'll be up against...aren't like us. And they'll only be appeased once I'm there. So...that's pretty much it."

She turned back to Aeden to see if he was listening. She lifted out both her hands, empty with Weeping Cerinthe once again in her bandolier.

"When the water gives birth to the moon's full child," Liseran said. "And when time frowns upon the moment of that day..."

She looked at her palms and then closed them together.

"My requiem will begin," she said. "That's all I can say. As for Cheshire..."

Liseran found it hard to say his name without a stone forming in her throat. Her hands began to tremble again.

"When that time comes..." she said. "Tell him...I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:42 am

As Aeden listened to Lise speak he couldn't help but feel useless. The only thing that changed Aeden's expression of sadness was Lise's riddle which he didn't quite understand. After all was said and done Aeden opened his mouth to offer some kind of reason for her to not go but the words would not come out. Finally Aeden lost all hope of not seeing his friend leave. "Fine. I understand, I respect your decision. I'll try to keep Cheshire from looking for you but I don't know how well that would go. Believe me when I say its impossible to stop a man from being with the woman he loves. Lise if you ever need any help just ask, I'll always be willing." Aeden put his weapons away, turning his back on Lise he started to walk toward Phantom. "And Lise please stay safe. We need to have a rematch in the future. Phantom and I aren't finished with you two just yet." A small smile finds its way to Aeden's face as he wishes for a better future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:13 am

Liseran exhaled in relief and smiled, her hands clasped together.

"Thank you so much, Aeden," she said. "You're a good friend. My riddle...that's all I can leave for you. It's all the help I can tell you I'll need. That and Cheshire, of course. I'm sure he will act difficult. But anyways...I'll stay safe. I promise. And I'd love to have a rematch."

With that, she got on Rae-rae and looked back to Aeden, blinking back tears again and smiling.

"See you...tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2