RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Aeden screeched to a stop as he arrived at the designated area. He opened his scroll and checked the time. It was till a few minutes before noon as he waited for Lise. "Its always nice to arrive early." Aeden leaned on his bike checking through his scroll for any updates or messages. Aeden looked up from his scroll and scanned the area making sure no body was around. When he was sure he was alone he crouched next to Phantom and smiled. "Its only been a few days but I've already gotten used to you Phantom. There's no way Lise could be us were unstoppable. Ain't that right buddy." Aeden gives his bike a hug remembering the hours he put in to prepare for the race. My only worry now is if someone saw me talking to my bike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Aeden did have to worry because Liseran had just seen a vision of him talking Phantom.

"So that's what he called it," Liseran smiled.

She wasn't bothered by her visions anymore as she had gotten the hang of controlling Rae-rae despite so. She was riding at high speed towards the set hoping not to be late, her purple ponytail blowing in the wind, Rae-rae's finish shining and a small, but beautiful ring glinting in the sun.

"We can totally do this, Rae-rae," Liseran said to her vehicle in assurance. She seemed to caress it as she revved the engine.

Her mind had been thinking about a lot of things, but Liseran was going to push those aside today to enjoy a race.

"We should also win it for Cheshire, shouldn't we?" she asked the Raven. She silently heard its answer.

Finally making it to the track, she made a sharp swerve and stopped right next to Aeden's Phantom.

"Morning, Aeden!" she said perkily, forgetting all her previous nervousness about meeting people. "Ready to race?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Aeden panicked a bit as he was still give Phantom a hug. "Lise!? Oh hi I was just checking Phantom's engine. Yup everything seems to be in order." Aeden stood up and walked over to Lise with a smile on his face. "Well you seem to be pretty happy. I take it things went well with Cheshire." Aeden's attention is caught by a small shine on Lise's finger. "Ring? I don't think you had one last time we met." Aeden thinks for a moment and a sudden realization hits him causing his jaw to drop. "Don't tell me. Did Cheshire propose to you? Congratulations!" 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Liseran caught the last words first and she felt herself immediately tremble.

“P-propose!?” Liseran said. “N-no! What are you saying!? It was just a gift. Really kind of him, but n-no, we’re not engaged. I-I mean he fell down on one knee because he slipped and stuff and he didn't ask me to marry him. That'd be ridiculous, don't you think? It was a first date. I mean, not a date, a dinner to make up for things...I mean, n-no we're not engaged, that's that.”

She then laughed much louder and harder than she should’ve, obviously giving a sign of her bashfulness. She stopped midway, still blushing at the idea of being engaged to the male faunus, but then pointed a finger at Aeden.

“Nice try, but I won’t let you distract me!” she said. “Let’s get to our places, shall we?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Aeden smiled at Lise's reaction. "Don't worry I'm just teasing you. You two do make for an adorable couple I will say. Besides you're talking to a guy who proposed after two months." Aeden hopped on Phantom and revved the engine. "Let's see if you have what it takes to beat me." Aeden and Lise both get on their bikes and drive a ways down the road where a small line has been made in chalk. "I got here a little early and made it a little easier for us." Aeden opened up his scroll and leaned in towards Lise. "Okay I had a drive the other day and mapped out a nice route for us to take. Since its our first race together. Lethality is only 80% so we should be safe unless something unexpected happens." Aeden closes his scroll and moves back to his position. "Any questions before we go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Liseran pouted her lips when he said he'd just been teasing, but she drove to the chalk line.

"I'm pretty good," Liseran said. "Let's just get this thing started."

She revved up Rae-rae's engine but not too much that she'd lose control over or make an unnecessary slip.

"My only question is," Liseran said. "Ready to get beaten by a girl in a librarian's skirt?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Aeden tries to hold back a laugh but fails badly. "I am so happy I made a friend like you." Aeden stiffles his laugh and looks forward. "A few quick rules before we go. 1. No fighting each other. 2. You can use your weapon to help yourself but not to impede the other and 3..." Aeden turns and smiles at Lise. "No matter the who wins no hard feelings." He turns back toward the road and pulls his hood down a bit trying to focus. "On my mark. 3...2...1... Go!" Aeden and Vide both shoot off down the road for the first part it is a straight shot down the road giving Aeden a quick lead but the first obstacle quickly approaches them. Not far ahead they see an incredibly winding road. Aeden began to slow down but not nearly enough to make the turns, after many hours of practice and a number of failures Aeden knew exactly how to handle this. He quickly drew Frost Fang from his holster and shot a number of ice rounds at the ground in front of him forming a makeshift ramp. Which he easily launched himself over. His launch did not land him completely across the road but he managed to avoid most of the curves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:09 pm

"Now that's my kind of road!" Liseran couldn't help but shout out.

Rae-rae was already at the potential speed, not too fast to fail a turn, and not to slow to stop in the middle of one. Carefully balancing her weight on Rae-rae, she made smoothly took on the first turn, Rae-rae practically skidding on the sides, escalating up the winding road, she turned left...right...left...her balance shifting to each side. She saw Aeden shoot across and he was going to get across. While he made most of the curves, he was still someway from up. His flight had landed him just where Liseran was curving.

He was speeding up pretty fast and even if she could curve at a remarkable rate, she could was just barely keeping up.

She accelerated even more, the speed apparently not a problem for her turns as Rae-rae tossed around each corner with ease, but barely losing track of Phantom.

(Phantom= 1P; Rae-rae: 0P)

The winding road ended and Liseran was surprised as to what was ahead: a steep road slope going downwards only to be followed by an ever steeper inclining hill.

Aeden's Phantom supposedly had an advantage with climbing because of its speed, but Liseran knew what she was going to do.

Pressing her weight down on Rae-rae she charged downwards, keeping it hard on the floor as she could with. Halfway down she activated Flight mode. Rae-rae's sides extended to form brilliant black wings and the descent gathered under her to lift Liseran up. Keeping her steady, Rae-rae soared high and just across the steep incline, reaching it in time and closing its wings to continue driving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:45 pm

"Tch" That was the only sound that came out of Aeden mouth as he saw the next obstacle. Aeden increased his speed as he went down the hill. Using this speed he quickly made it to the bottom and began to start heading up. As he started to head up Aeden tried to pick up as much speed as he could but the steepness had the better of him and reduced it to much less than Phantom was capable of.

(Phantom= 1P; Rae-rae= 1P)

Aeden and Lise continued down the road. Whatever ground Aeden had gained during the obstacle had been lost due to the second. The riders were now neck and neck. Down the road seemed like  straight shot but upon closer inspection the road was covered in speed bumps.(slightly bigger than those) Aeden smiled as a new plan came to mind. He speed up trying to bring Phantom to its top speed. Aeden stood on his feet making sure none of his body was touching the seat. He followed this movement by pulling on his bike backwards bringing it into a wheelie in order to lower the amount of space that would hit the bumps. At nearly full speed he hit the bump launching him over two others barely losing any speed. He continued this pattern until he was out of the speed bump area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Liseran let out a low whistle as the speed bumps ahead came around. They were big enough to be a hassle, but not big enough to just ramp pass by. Flight mode wouldn't work either because she'd lost a bit of acceleration after her last soar and it wouldn't fly above it in time.

Liseran needed to make a risk decision. She kept Rae-rae at a steady speed with one hand as she took out one of Weeping Cerinthe's bells She then held back onto both handles, one bell in hand, and switched the other hand to let go to pick up the second. With both bells in hand, she slowly let go Rae-rae and cast the Walker spell to lift it up.

Just as she did, her elbow hit the handle causing Rae-rae to steer. It turned sideways as it hovered.

"Dang it!" she said as she landed.

She put her bells back and had to steer Rae-rae back into the right direction, allowing the wheeling Phantom pass by her.

(Phantom= 2P; Rae-rae= 1P)

The speed bumps went a straight road lay ahead. Phantom was already ahead of her and Rae-rae wasn't keeping up with the speed. However, a glimmer of hope rose as the smooth cement road gave way to a a set of dirt mounds, signifying one of the edges of the city. They went up and down, one hill higher than the other, three in all.

Liseran accelerated Rae-rae even faster, just behind Phantom now. The mounds laid ahead. She tested Rae's ability to move up and down a day before and she knew she could descend and ascend as good as she could twist and turn. Liseran put Rae-rae close to full throttle, but not quite yet. She kept her weight steady as she went up and down the track, neither making an unnecessary jump or failing to climb. Rae-rae slid through the third and last one that went straight and then showed the road back to the city.

Successful, she thought to herself. Good job, Rae.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Aeden was not very well prepared for dirt roads. Phantom was designed to drive on asphalt, the dirt didnt have the right traction for Phantom to go full speed without losing control.  Aeden pushed Phantom as much as he could while still mainting control. The real ordeal began as he came to the mounds. Aeden tried to pick up speed in order to clear multiple mounds in a single jump but could get the correct speed causing him to land in awkward positions. "Dammit why did it have to be dirt!" 

(Phantom= 2P; Rae-rae= 2P)

The dirt road was a big set back for Aeden but as they approached the city and asphalt Aeden felt confidence returning to his body. He saw  Lise was nearby and tried to catch her attention. Due to the high speed she wouldn't be able to hear him instead he made a thumbs down sign as he picked up speed. Down the road Aeden spotted a tunnel full of vehicles both their bikes could pass in between the cars but would be obviously risky possibly needing to be taken at a lower speed. Aeden noticed the curvature of the tunnel and had an incredibly stupid idea. Aeden picked up as much speed as he could and aimed toward the wall of the tunnel. He started to ride on the wall, not completely perpendicular but still in an incredibly dangerous position. He was however able to pass by the other vehicles and remain at full speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 pm

A tunnel was ahead and there were a number of cars passing through. Liseran bit her lip. She didn't have the speed to run the wall but neither could she fly over because the tunnel wasn't an ideal height.

She propped her glasses firmly and clicked on Rae-rae's light sending a nice glow throughout the tunnel where the cars were. She revved up and she sped through, turning here and there easily because Rae-rae could, but Phantom was already above on the wall and speeding out. She clenched her teeth as she sped up even more and burst out of the tunnel, Aeden and the Phantom already ahead.

( Phantom= 3P; Rae-rae= 2P)

The tunnel broke out into two intersections, one where there was a load of traffic and a highway (only the circle's diameter's a little narrower) still under construction. Its road swirled in a descending manner as the circles got wider and wider at the bottom.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION the sign said.

Liseran broke through the sign and went down, now skirting the innermost circle of the highway and keeping a steady tilt. Rae-rae roared loudly in her ears, but she could feel the adrenaline rushing through her head as she spun and spun.

She dashed out of the last spiral back onto the asphalt road that continued so far into a straight line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:54 pm

After his last performance Aeden couldn't help but feel cocky when he saw the next obstacle he took it at full speed. At first things were going well but suddenly Aeden saw he wouldn't be able to make the turn and risked falling off the highway. Aeden tried to make the turn but didn't quite make it. He hit the side of the highway and making it to the other. "Oh s***! Can't die here!" Aeden remembered Phantom had a little secret. Aeden pressed the button as quickly as he could launching the face on his bike toward the highway. The face bit into the highway and pulled him in. Aeden saw Lise had already caught up. With no time to think about his near death experience Aeden shot forward but could not make back the time he had lost.

( Phantom= 3P; Rae-rae= 3P)

The riders continued their race now in a seemingly abandoned part of town as they headed down the road they saw a dead end. Or so it seemed if they looked to the right they would notice larger structure showing the image of a turn a turn that they must make. The turn is a simple U-turn but incredibly difficult to preform at high speeds. Aeden looked toward the turn and began to carry out his plan. Bringing out Deception X Aeden secured it to his bike and approached the turn. When he felt the time was right Aeden fired the main blade at the structure and braced himself. The blade dug into the structure and acted as an anchor for his bike. Aeden was able to follow the curvature of a circle and came back to the other side of the turn. He quickly pulled back his weapon before it would make him turn again and crash into the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:11 pm

(Phantom= 3P; Rae-rae= 3P)

"Oh, now that is going to be fun," Liseran said.

In all honesty, Liseran was feeling a bit tipsy from Rae-rae being tilted for so long and she didn't know if she could pull another smooth tilt. But then she recalled something. It was a very unexpected turn,yes, but Liseran went back to the time she and Cheshire had been riding Bandersnatch the first time together and Cheshire had made a circular swerve.

Bandersnatch can do it, so I'm positive you can, Rae-rae! she said.

Steeling herself for the upcoming turn, she let Rae-rae go as she spun into a small circle. Timing right, Liseran pulled Rae-rae back into a straight direction, not sparing a second to turn into a halt and continued on with the race. She had succeeded but Aeden had been faster with his neat little weapon trick, so she was about a meter behind.

That can be fixed, she thought.

(Phantom= 4P; Rae-rae= 3P)

The spiraling highway and the turn had led them to another edge and into an abandoned track (imagine it as asphalt and not dirt) with inclines and sharp turns leading to declines.

"Rae-rae, we're reaching the last hurrah!" she said. "After this we'll be near the end. Let's finish it so it's straight onto victory!"

She sped forward to its starting line and kept watch of her balance and turning. Going through it, she turned and turned sharply and shifted her weight front and back as she went up and down.

She made it to the end eventually, and though it had tired her, she didn't need to stop throughout the way. Her head was sweating as she aimed for the last one and she was worried her exhaustion would be her demise in the next round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:18 am

The final stretch of the race is here. The road up ahead led up a bridge a bridge but a large section of it is missing leaving only empty space in the middle, the two ends over twenty meters apart. The bridge goes down in a slope back towards the ground where there is a long straight path to the finish line. There is a final obstacle in the middle, a large trench dug into the ground. There is a second pathway going around it connected to the road that leads straight to the finish while avoiding the trench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:31 am

"Speed. That's what I need here!" Aeden raced down the road toward the bridge. "It's time for a fan favorite!" Instead of only drawing Frost Fang Aeden drew both his weapons taking turns firing and keeping control of Phantom at its max speed. He continued to fire ice dust at the edge of the bridge forming an ice ramp, unlike the his first attempt this ramp wouldn't be a small hop, no it was designed to clear him completely over the bridge. After this i wont have enough to make another ramp. Better make this count. "Come one Phantom let's show her how to really fly!" Aeden returned his weapons to their proper areas and focused on the road. As he approached the ramp Aeden made sure he was at full speed and completely in control all that was left was the jump. Aeden hits the ramp and sails across gap before finally landing on the other side. Aeden experiences a few speed wobbles but is able to correct himself as he heads down the slope. "Have to avoid the trench no more ice dust!" Aeden heads toward the second pathway hoping it will not cost him too much time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:37 am

It's time to fly, darling, Liseran addressed Rae-rae.

Gathering up the last of Rae-rae's speed, Liseran dashed across the bridge and activated Rae-rae's second form. The wings extended, shining black in the bright sunlight, and Liseran and the Raven lifted from the ground. Higher and higher she went until she closed the wings to make Rae-rae sink down.

"Steady now," Liseran said as she propelled towards the other side and the trench. Rae-rae charged down but just as she did, Liseran opened the wings again for another steady flight across the trench and to the clear road to the finish line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:07 am

The deciding factor of the race was the final obstacle, the dirt trench. While Aeden was forced to take the long way around with Phantom as well as limited to a minimal speed due to the rounding turns, Liseran took a straight path right towards the finish line and achieved the lead with Rae Rae.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Liseran passed through the finish line in one smooth descent. She stopped a few meters from it and turned around to see Aeden catching up.

"We did it, Rae-rae!" she said as she stroked the vehicle. "You were absolutely wonderful out there!"

As Aeden was coming up, Liseran cupped her hands to give a shout.

"That was an awesome race, Aeden!" Liseran said. "You and Phantom make a great pair!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Aeden came in behind Lise and parked Phantom with a sad smile on his face. "You were great buddy. I'm sorry we couldn't win." Aeden steps off his bike and walks over Lise. He stretches out his hand toward her. "That was a good race Lise Phantom and I had a lot of fun. Congratulations on your victory. I can't remember but did we have some sort of bet regarding this race?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Liseran smiled with happiness and upon the second question, Liseran pushed her chin with her index finger in thought.

"Mm..." she said. "I'm not really sure...I don't think so. But I'm willing to up your offer on it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:08 pm

Aeden makes a small laugh. "Well it's only fair the victor receive a prize." With a smile on his face Aeden takes a knee in front of Lise with his head down and eyes closed, mimicking a knight before a queen. "Your Highness, I Aeden Kase will listen to any request you should have." Aeden briefly looks up and opens an eye hoping to see a good reaction from Lise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Liseran was a bit surprised at first, but something new appeared on her face. It was like a mysterious, sinister shade and Aeden could only see the reflection of her glasses in the sunlight.

"Is that so?" she said as she touched the edge of her glasses. "Heh...heh...very well..."

Liseran thought for a while, but her mind failed her. She took off her glasses and began tapping it on her head.

"Hmm..." she said. "I can't think of anything...but I guess you can pay for Rae-rae's weekly buffing for a month. That sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:20 pm

A cold shiver runs down Aeden's spine as he hears Lise talk. Opposed to her usual cheery or shy words this way of speaking felt different almost frightening. A cold bead of sweat runs down Aeden's face as he begins to regret his decision. This feels much different than I was expecting. When Lise finally makes her request a feeling of relief spreads through Aeden's body. That's it? I can handle that. Aeden remains facing down but speaks to Lise. "Oh course your Highness. Your wish is my command. Is there any other task you require." As soon as Aeden says the words he immediately regrets his decisions. What is wrong with you! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Liseran suddenly freezes up a minute, but its because of her semblance and not surprise. She stays paralyzed for a minute, her face unreadable and then filled with incredible dread.

"Perhaps one more thing..." Liseran said. "Or you can forget the buff because this is actually a really big favor."

Liseran props her glasses closer to her nose and looks at Aeden with great seriousness. And also a hint of worry. Her foot begins drawing a circle in the dirt. She looks out into the horizon as if she's expecting something there.

"I might have to...go away..." Liseran said. "It won't be now and it won't be in a long time, either. It's something I have to do. Alone. When that time comes..."

Her cheeks were suddenly filled with a light pink tinge and her thumbs were twiddling nervously.

"Can you watch over Cheshire for me?" she asked. "And make sure he doesn't try to follow me? It's very important he doesn't. And it's important you don't try to follow me either."

She looks back to him taking off her glasses. Her blue and green eyes staring at him and asking of great promise.

"It's...not safe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)   Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Riders and Wind Soarers (Closed: Aeden and Liseran)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next