RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noctus Stein

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icy Soul

Icy Soul

Noctus Stein Empty
PostSubject: Noctus Stein   Noctus Stein Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:03 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Noctus Stein

Symbol: A doll tangled up in a web

Appearance: 5 ft 7 inches with feminine features (most people think he's a girl), dark olive skin, rarely smiles to hide the fact he has snake fangs (snake fauns, poison fangs are his only snake feature) thin arms, very supple build, emerald eyes, longish brown hair. tends to wear the school uniform of beacon though at times puts dull drab second hand clothes in an attempt to obscure himself in the background

History: As a young child I was abducted and sold in to the flesh trade,where as to keep my young boy qualities for as long as possible my new masters promptly had me cut. First i was fearful and frightened, tried many times to take my own life, between the constant stream of greedy pudgy "customers" and regular beatings from my masters there was little solace from this cruel hell. But they say you must fall before you can stand, and it was there in the pit of my own despair I learned a lesson to which I owe the fact I still live to this day. Power lies in secret in the whispers of the night, in the shadows that flicker fast against the walls unseen. For every light casts it shadow, and I knew many a secret, oh so many, for no one minds what they say in a whores hearing. I learned to read people as well, to sort the dangerous from the sheep to learn who to confront and to whom i should just bend my head meekly. One day while in the confines of my work I learned a secret that would lead to my eventual freedom. Through ample use of threats, and promises as well as some blackmail I obtained my apprenticeship to a man who knew the craft of weaving, I was always fascinated with the weave, as I was to the intricate design of the spider web and it was there that i learned to use my aura, by watching the spiders weave their beautiful webs I learned to weave my own "web" for everything was simply a pattern. Whenever i saw the tattered ruins of a cobweb i used my aura to untangle and weave the web back together. My new master, a kindly old fox fauns, told me I had a real gift and showed me 24 magic needles with a razor string trail that i could control through use of my aura. At about age 12 my master was slaughtered by a passing mafia which I, with no other options left, chose to join. it was there I became the dons pet and it was he who gave me the twin weapons "Pincher" and "Biter". Under his wing I rose to obtain a infamous name in the underground community, "The Spider". using his web of informants I was able to craft for myself a persona of near omniscience and woe the man who crosses the don. After a while a grew bored of the don and this lifestyle and decided to become a hunter, using forged documents I gained from my connections I gained admittance to the prestigious school of Beacon Academy. The don of course was unwilling to allow me to leave and so i took up the effort of "persuading" him. He end dangling from the ceiling, his own foot shoved up his ass, with his mouth sown shut and a needle between his eyes with a carved message, "For The Old Fox Who Cared".

Personality: Calm, devious, cunning, cold and sociopathic. will do anything to get what he wants (the ends justify the means) will pretend at times to be: weak and helpless, angry, stupid, friendly and outgoing, introverted, or whatever else he needs to extort people. he pretends to be a girl for the same reason.

Strength: fast and agile, intelligent and cunning, very strong in a fight if it goes on long enough for him to finish his web, excellent at reading people and good manipulator and liar, near perfect memory, stealth and setting traps, poison fangs. fauns abilities (even for a fauns he has exceptional hearing). fighting against slow but tough or strong types. fighting against large amounts of fairly weak creatures such as certain types of grim. exploiting weaknesses.

Weakness: doesn't trust anyone, not good in team fight (uses team members as "bait") can tire easily if put under constant physical stress , not a lot of physical strength, if his attack pattern is discovered hes done for. weak aura (blocks and semblance can be taxing on him). can get tired of people and if so he may refuse to talk to them for sometime (or make life unpleasant for them if he is continually pestered). intelligent fast agile opponents who can figure out his attack pattern (which there seems to be a fair amount of in this RPG). Huge grim capable of breaking his razor web.

Semblance: Upon activation allows Noctus to see patterns in all of his surroundings and his opponents movements (as well as his own) makes dodging landing hits a lot easier but is tiring. (also allows Noctus to "see" along his web, as in an awareness of anything that contacts it, regardless of vision obstructions.)

Aura: It is said Aura is the embodiment of the soul, Noctus' soul was ravage and torn from his past thus his Aura is fairly weak and difficult to focus all at a single point, though he can simultaneously do many different things at once as his aura is as divided as his soul. his aura is invisible as it posses no color of its own.

WEAPON

Name: Web

Primary Form: 23 Aura controlled needles followed by a razor string, can attach and weave off of walls to create a "web" also can be used to block blows by crating weaves in the way of an attack. while he has 23 needles Noctus only can control 6 at a time and always attacks in patterns. (as in until he completes his web he will choose a pattern to attack in such as left, left, behind, above, right, right and will repeat the pattern in some form or another for his next 23 attacks, if his opponent guess the pattern and doges or "weaves" between the strings in the proper pattern to dodge his next set of attacks the opponent auto hits Noctus)

WEAPON

Name: Pincher and Biter

Primary Form: Twin poison daggers of a blackish green. the poison is the venom from my fangs which I harvest into bottles to saturate my daggers and flechettes but i can also lick them for the same effect. the poison causes momentary paralysis and extreme pain and involuntary muscle spasms. (neurotoxic venom) blades are 11 inches long.

Secondary Form: Duo flechette pistols that shots poison soaked flechettes. to change from pistols into daggers the handhold of the gun folds over the recoil to form the hilt of the dagger and the twin blades that hang down from bottom of the frame like fangs folds up covering the pistol's muzzle.
(can not use at the same time as web)

Other Weapons: Smoke grenades

History: Refer to history above.
first time I've made something like this, never really done RPGs before, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Icy Soul on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Noctus Stein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctus Stein   Noctus Stein Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:10 pm

This guy licking his weapon in combat. He's gonna look insane...

approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Noctus Stein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctus Stein   Noctus Stein Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Should be okay, I think. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noctus Stein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noctus Stein   Noctus Stein Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noctus Stein
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: