RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]

Go down 
+2
Swordslinger
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:34 pm

"I'm just here to check on you and David. You should keep your break short and regroup with your team. Also, if I may suggest something... you may want to cease splitting up. This is a team building exercise, after all." Kirkka stops short of attack range of Axel, resting her staff on the ground and taking a somewhat passive stance. Her positioning is that so Axel could walk toward David's last known position with her being in his way.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:38 pm

"Alright, I suppose you're right." Axel took out his communicator. "Robin, Byron, David. Where are you guys at?" He waited for a response before looking up at Kirkka. "You're not going to be standing here watching me are you?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:29 pm

David entered the cave he walked into and looked around. He looked at his arm and it seared with pain. He walked over to a wall and slid down it as he sat down. He looked around the cave and saw nothing thus far. He hit a button on his helm and a flash light shined deeper into the tunnel. He would leave it like that so he could see anything heading his way.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:38 pm

-David-

The cave gets dark rapidly, and seems fairly deep, as the light from David's helmet can't illuminate the entire tunnel. Still, it provides enough light to get plenty of warning if anything decides to show up. Several minutes pass with no change, however. The cave's entrance has some random markings on it, possibly denoting danger, but a lot of them are too faded to understand clearly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:07 pm

David looks around the cave hoping to find anything useful until he saw the markings. "A bit faded....hm....maybe." He reached into his backpack with his good arm and wiped away some dust and dirt. Let's see here. He thought as he bagan to read.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Clearing the dust and dirt off the already faded markings does nothing to help in reading them. They are old, and have worn away over time. Wiping the rock may have faded them even more. Still, the general content of them can be understood, and that is, 'don't go in the cave.'
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Quote :
Olivia took a step closer to Byron, putting her too close for him to even get such a long barreled gun between the two, and made a swipe at him with her right sword, keeping her left ready for counters, and her three flying blades all came in again in an attempt to stab him. One came directly behind Byron, aiming right between the blades of his mantle, while another came from above toward his chest, and the third low, from his left front side, opposite of where she was.

Byron switched his left gun to RPG mode. Even though it was no longer loaded with a rocket powered grenade, the barrel and blade retracting back made it easier to move around as he raised it between him and Olivia to block her swing. At the same time, he's taking a step back, shifting slightly to the side and in turn maneuvered Thanatos enough so that the coffin blocked the sword coming from the back and the mantle of blades on his left side blocked the lower left sword with a clang. He was unable to do anything about the skyward strike, although his body had shifted enough that the blade did not stab into his chest but rather cleaved his left shoulder. The gash is fairly deep and seeping blood, but Byron doesn't seem to notice.

Byron lifted his right hand gun above Olivia's head and simply let the heavy firearm drop, quickly retracting his hand back as the gun began to fall and simultaneously clenching his fist and threw a boxer's jab right for Olivia's stomach. If successful, Byron would take the chance to gain distance and transform Thanatos back to coffin form, positioning in a boxer's stance.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 pm

-Robin-

"Course it will! But that's after we eat! Now get off me, I'm hungry!" Nathan spoke in a strangely calm, yet excited manner. Excited for food, no doubt. He lifted his left arm, not to struggle, but to help himself up, assuming Robin would move because as everyone knows, food is way more important than anything else.

-Byron-

Olivia's left sword flies upward, blocking the heavy weapon as it drops on her. However, she underestimated the weight of the weapon, she she staggered, just for a moment, but it was enough time for Byron to land his quick strike, and as he moves to gain distance, she takes a few steps back, her flying swords idling above and just behind her head.

Her eyes shift briefly toward Nathan behind her, and she sighs slightly. "Do you wish to continue?" Her question was directed toward Byron, as she returned her gaze to him, taking a combat stance again. Her breathing is still somewhat rough, having just been winded slightly, and from having used her semblance multiple times in rapid succession.

-Axel-

Kirkka smiles slightly, maintaining her stance, still out of attack range from anyone's melee weapons. Her short question seems playful at first, but at the end there is a bit of provocation in it. "Why, do you have a problem with it?" She shifts her stance after speaking, and her expression changes, making it somewhat obvious that she is bluffing.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Seeing Olivia starting to lose stamina, Byron smirked less then subtly. He footing had a slight hop as he started bouncing on the balls of his feet like a boxer, his fist raised at the ready. He almost looked like a zombie, continuing on regardless of the wound on his shoulder. Then suddenly he slid one foot behind the other and stood straight, tipping his hat to the little lady.

"So long as you don't mess with me or my cute little leader there, I have no reason to fight," the hatter smiled.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:04 pm

"What!?" Robin balked, dropping her sword to grab Nathan by the collar, bringing him up to face level "Why would you do that?! Are you trying to get innocent civilians killed?!"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 pm

-Byron & Robin-

Olivia waits a few moments, watching Byron for any trickery, be it bluffing or sleight of hand, but eventually relaxes her stance somewhat and begins walking toward Nathan and Robin instead of offering a response. Her attitude is still serious, and she remains focused on whatever is in front of her, trying to shake her growing distress over her current surroundings. She appears to be fully aware that they are mere illusions, but it still seems to bother her quite a lot.

As she walks, the sword in her left hand switches rapidly to its gun format, and the three blades following just behind her dip lower, moving to her sides and pointing inward, as if about to be sheathed on her back.

Nathan raises his eyebrow at Robin's somewhat violent response, using his left arm to hold himself up should Robin release him. "Civilians? What do ya mean!? All I see is two groups of highly skilled warriors! Now get off me! You're messin' up my shirt." His right arm reaches up to Robin's shoulder, pushing on her somewhat hard, but without much leverage, he wouldn't be able to move her on his own. Not without some more effort, at least. Olivia is easily spotted coming from Robin's left side, but she doesn't look to be going for an attack.

The wind has died down quite a bit now, having returned to the faint breeze before that airship arrived. The ship either landed or took off now, but as it is outside the dome, it's impossible to tell exactly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:50 pm

David read the sigh and just began to back up away from the cave. I feel the eyes on me......I might run. He thought as he backed up further.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Robin let go of his collar.

Then decked him in the face.

Stepping off Nathan,(but not before quickly grabbing something off him) she gave a look of pity and anger towards Olivia, clearly understanding that Nathan wasn't what one would call a "team player."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:41 am

"No, I guess not," said Axel to Kirkka. Axel got up after having rested a little bit, feeling a lot better. He looked at his scroll and saw that he didn't get any response from the members of his teammate. The nearest person was David, so he decided to go after him. However, David's signal had since died. "Either he's dead or he is somewhere where his signal cut out." Axel sighed. He was ready to go back to the academy, but still, he had to collect his team. "I've got to get going now, ma'am. Pleased to meet you." He set out in David's last known direction. (This will be the entrance to the cave)
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:52 am

-Axel-

Kirkka simply nods at Axel as he turns and begins heading toward David. She slowly starts taking steps after him, but not at a speed where she would keep up, let alone catch him. Instead, she lazily pulls out her scroll, going through several screens and checking on everyone's status. She stops on her team's status details, looking at it with a confused expression, her eyebrow raised. She quietly mutters to herself as she continues walking along almost idly. "Damnit Nathan... Why do you do this to me..."

-David-

Nothing flies out of the cave immediately, and its difficult to tell if anything is inside. Very vague tracks can be seen on the ground, but they go in nearly every direction, giving no indication of the current location of whatever it is that lives here. Still, the signs, faded as they are, seem to tell their message well. Axel can be spotted in the distance, approaching David's location. He looks rough, but steady as he steps.

-Robin & Byron-

Taking the heavy hit to the face, Nathan grunts as his head strikes the ground, but not quite hard enough to daze him. He stands up slowly after Robin steps away from him, adjusting his jaw with his  hand in an exaggerated manner, before stepping back and picking up his rifle. "That was uncalled for! I offer you free stuff and you just get angry!? No free food for you guys, then!"

Olivia keeps walking past Nathan, speeding toward a run as she approached the edge of the dome and passing through it, vanishing from sight.

Nathan speaks quite loudly as he slowly begins following her, subtly checking on Robin and Byron as he turns. "She's never been big on particularly... disgusting sights. Ah, well! Break time!" At his last words, he reaches for his face again, cradling it slightly as he goes.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:45 am

Byron snapped his fingers and Wonderland disappeared once again. He turned to Robin and smiled asking, "Well that was fun. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:23 am

With the disappearance of Wonderland, a small one, maybe two man airship can be seen just a short distance away. It has light weaponry, and looks to be built for speed and maneuverability. The engines are idling, generating a very small amount of wind and sound currently.

Olivia had already run over to the craft, and is quietly talking to its pilot, who looks to be a male wearing a helmet over some heavier armor. Nathan is just approaching, and when he does, his voice is much more easily heard. "Hey! Brought the pizza right!? I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:27 pm

"Well, that depends Byron Hatter." Robin said, turning to him and grabbing his working hand, "Will you drive an ATV for me?" Then, with a soft jingle, placed Nathan's keys in Byron's hand.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Byron chuckled, curling his fingers over the keys and raising his fist confidentially. "Guess this means I can't call shotgun, huh?" Byron smiled.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:49 pm

"Maybe next time." Robin said, then took out her Scroll: "This is Robin Vimana to team AMBR members Axel Graf and David Maloney. You two alright?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:54 pm

David hopped on his com with a sigh. "Oh sure fine. Might have dislocated a shoulder, but the deathstalker is dead. But we're fine." He said as he made his way back, then he saw Axel. He waved him down as he moved closer.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:44 pm

As the pilot of the airship steps out of the pilot seat, he removes his helmet, revealing a human man almost as tall as Nathan,  with a shaved head, and several small or light scars on his face. A large revolver sits in a holster on his left thigh, and some kind of sharp edged discs rest on his back, separated from his body by a breastplate. He grins as Nathan approaches him, and simply holds out an open palm, as if expecting payment.

"You want payment!? Fine you get half the pizza!" Nathan practically shouts as he comes to a stop in front of Olivia and the other man.

As the same time, Olivia turned to observe Robin and Byron. Robin looked to be contacting her team, while Byron held some object he didn't have before. She tries to get a better look at it, but rapidly loses interest and folds her sword into its gun form, then places both guns into their holsters on her belt and begins walking away from both groups, possibly toward the shrine where the scroll is.

"Yeah... I don't think so." The pilot closes his hand and opens it several times, signalling the money to be placed into his hand.

Of course, Nathan simply replies with a grin, "Alright, alright! I'll pay you tomorrow. I'm broke! See?!" He reaches into his pocket, grabbing for his wallet, but pauses upon noticing something unusual. He slowly turns to look toward Robin and Byron, before speaking somewhat more quietly than before. "Okay, so I'm not really broke. But those two guys stole my wallet. So if you get them, you can have all the money in it!"

Sighing, his hand drops with a defeated expression on his face. "You don't have any money in your wallet, you already squandered it all on food last week, no doubt."

Nathan doesn't respond, instead pulling out his scroll and sending a text based message to someone.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:44 am

Axel caught up to David, who was on his scroll. "So where are the other two?" he asked?
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:55 am

David looks up to Axel and shrugs. "It sounds like there eating pizza." He said with a sigh. [shit post early morning sorry]
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:45 pm

"Still on comms, you know." Robin's voice came in, slightly annoyed, "Anyway, we're about to get an ATV, so if you two could head back to the Scroll so we can regroup, that would be great."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:19 pm

"Uhm... Right." Axel looked at David. "So we got stuck fighting a Deathstalker, and they're eating pizza? Nice" he said said sarcastically. "So I think the scroll was back outside the tunnel? We should turn back."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:28 pm

David just nodded and agreed. He turned and walked back the way the came. Soon he spotted the scorpian he had killed with Axel's help. Then he saw Kirkka by it. Alright I know how to catch her of guard. He looked over to her and looked as if he was about to attack. He reached into his pack and was getting ready to pull something out. He then pulled out his.......knapsack. He pulled out a brown bag and tossed it to the girl "Heads up!" It was a durable bag so the contents would be fine.. He also handed one to Axel. "Hey if they eat pizza we might as well eat something. Even if it's just a sandwich." He said with a smile. He then looked around. "Where's the temple again? That stalker might have ran us off the original path."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next