RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rajaah

New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:03 pm

IC: Spend your character's new year's moment under the Vale's Fireworks Festival. Encounters, Romances, Friendship, enjoy your time in this holy night.

IC 2: Due to the riot caused by a criminal during this scene of the night, this event is now a plot event with invited character. If anyone has their individual character with enough battle experiences to go for the hunt, don't hesitate to contact me. This is not recommended for first year students. The event will be launched when all of the invited characters made their first scene of the act (I prefer less than 7 characters, not including Sylvian Silverhorn for this hunt). Contact me for more details if you're interested.

--------------------

"Three!!... Two!!... One!!... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

The fireworks fly into the sky, then let out their sparks and lit up the night. Every corner of downtown Vale is in the breakdown of awes and excitements. Even in Beacon,  students and professors are enjoying this moment in their own ways, with their own teams and friends. But not in the Arena's Gym. The sound of fireworks woke her up from the drowsiness. She worked out too much and fell asleep from yesterday's evening. Sylvian Silverhorn then decided to take a shower and head for the statue in the middle of campus, where most of students must be gathering end enjoy the sparkling show.

"It's off now, obviously, not a good sign for my New Year, eh?" Sylvian drops by the cafeteria, hoping to get some hot sweet tea to enjoy along the show, but it's now closed. She sighs, then goes to the vending machine, which is still working silently in the shade of this holy night. "No Vacuo brand, damn it! Guess I'll be taking this sweet honey tea..." Sylvian takes out some Lien and put in, then the machine vibrates abit, saying "There's not enough change left inside, pleeaaze choose another drink"

"You are kidding me, aren't you?! That the most expensive tea available!!" She bursts, and then sighs. The fireworks show is about to enter the exciting parts. "And look at what I'm doing now? Arguing with this stupid vending machine during the New Year's Eve..." Worst New Year's Eve ever. There's no hope that someone would drop by by this time of the event too...

Last edited by Rajaah on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:57 pm

Evan watched from the window at the celebrations. He enjoyed watching the celebrations going on outside. He didn't really like to meet new people, but he liked to watch what was going on outside. He turned as he heard a girl wander up to a nearby vending machine. He didn't say anything to her, but instead just turned back to the window.
Back to top Go down
Ace Toromaki

Ace Toromaki

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:27 pm

"New Years..." A whir and slight ticking noise emanated from a small metal box. "It's disgusting..." Vale's residential district bustled with life; noise polluted the air, and explosions and sparks littered the sky. "how they rave about, like a bunch of animals..." The ticking grew fainter as the box was now surrounded by crates and barrels. "Like a bunch of animals trapped in one big cage..." With very little noise, the door of an empty warehouse opened and closed, freeing a silver haired man with regal clothing. "with nowhere to run."

Months of planning had gone in to this, and Ace couldn't afford to mess up. His feet like wings, the man glided across the ground, swiftly entering and exiting the nearest alley. While expulsion did not yet make him a criminal, though he would be one soon enough, Ace had gotten used to slipping through public areas without being noticed... just like a criminal. He'd gotten so good at this unpracticed trade, that he had managed to reach the outside of Beacon Academy without a single soul turning his way; he was a ghost.

Nearly every student must have been out there, gawking at the fireworks. It almost made it seem like his plan would be executed without flaw, though Ace had underestimated just how loud explosives could be. "Three!!... Two!!... One!!... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" The entire kingdom seemed to roar with the sounds of people counting off the seconds, and, despite his hatred for this celebration, Ace counted with them, but when the countdown ended 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' was not the phrase that escaped his lips. "Three... Two... One..." His calm and often stoic face cracked a frightening smile; one that would make the melancholy hyena seem cross.

"Bang..."

A series of warehouses burst in to massive fits of explosions just beneath the cliff that housed the academy. People scattered among the streets, fleeing from a large, noxious cloud. It creeped upon the citizens as they fled for sanctuary, though many found shelter from the poisoned smog, a large handful of people were caught in the toxin. As they fell to the ground, clutching their throats and gasping for air while writhing on the ground, Ace's smile grew and a spark appeared in his eyes. The sacrifice of the innocent lives were certainly appreciated in his mind. This would serve as a signal to Beacon, that Ace Toromaki had been wronged. New Year's Eve was, after all, the anniversary of his expulsion, and if Professor Ozpin was truly concerned by this event, as he should be, he would be able to connect the dots. "Ozpin will regret the day he dishonored The White Lion!"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:56 pm

"What's with those..." It doesn't sound like the screams of exciment, not the blasts of fireworks. They sounds like something just blew up by explosives, and screams of agony. Sylvian's Scroll suddenly ring, as she's about to pen it, the very same message simutaneously appears everywhere inside Beacon's campus.

"Attention all students of Beacon! A big riot is caused downtown Vale due to the explosion of the Dust warehouses located Emerald Forest's cliff. A highly poisonous smog is scattering in a very large area around the center of the scene, and continueing to spread. This is an extremely dangerous situation! I repeat, this is an extremely dangerous situation, so please stay calm and don't try to do reckless things on your own. First-year students are demanded to gather at the Ball Room and wait for further instructions. Professors and the experienced students are required to rescue the citizens and support them to evacuate. The Main Gate will be closed in 20 minutes, please follow your instructions and keep calm until we discover more information about this incident..."

Chaos immediately rises under the light of the fireworks, beautiful-but-yet-emotionless fireworks. "No time for tea now!" Sylvian quickly jump out of the window and get on the roof top to have a better view of the scene. A big fire wave is coming from the direction of the Emerald Forest, and the mixed-color dust smog are following the wind and spreading down to nearby town. The professors are heading to the town to help the citizens right after the message. But something's not right. Without hesitation, Sylvian calls for her rocket locker to get her battle gears heads toward the burning warehouses to find out.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:46 pm

Sam had been on the roof watching the fireworks for a while now. She then saw the explosion. Now that's pyrotechnics! Sam had removed her mask revealing her face. Her eyes were stuck on the fire. She saw the person come running up to the roof. She simply waved to her. I need to see more. She put on her mask and followed the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ace Toromaki

Ace Toromaki

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:55 am

Several students began to race off in different directions; some fleeing for the sanctuary that was Beacon, others towards the site of the explosion. If the people down there were saved, if no one were killed, then the message wouldn't come to Ozpin clearly enough. He needed to know that Ace would make Vale suffer for it's betrayal, and that he would stop at nothing to do so. "Pesky little students. You will pay for your interference."

A grey glow overcame Ace like a shadow, engulfing him in an evil aura. With his aura activated, he'd be able to catch up with his prey. Sprinting like a mad beast, agile like a wolf, he was slowly coming upon a girl who was close to his age. She had hair like his, silvery and colorless, though it was much longer. Once he had fully caught up to her, they were at the cliff that overlooked the residential district. It was certainly irritating, considering that Ace had just climbed all the way up there, that he now had to tackle this girl off the side of the cliff.

Jumping off cliffs seemed to be Beacon's specialty, actually, so it was no surprise that they would use the cliff as the fastest way down. However, if Ace could begin combat with one of them before they'd landed, he just might be able to kill them before they got to the explosion site. "Heya, Moonflower." He addressed the girl with a nickname just before he was to make contact with her. Unless she were to pull off the superhuman feat of dodging him, now that he was this close, they would both go hurdling off the cliff.

OOC: Raj, this post was made in the assumption that Sylvia would be using the cliff in order to reach the residential district. If this is incorrect, let me know and I'll edit this post.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 am

OOC to Ace: It's ok, I got the situation though.

----------

As if it were instinct, Sylvian releases and covers herself with her silvery aura immediately when she heard the call, and activates her semblance to its highest to weaken any incoming impact available. The stranger's tackle connects, but it does nothing more than a feather's touch. Sylvian turns around, trying to grab him and strike him down to the ground, but his eyes stop her from going further. Then they both land, and quickly keep their distance from each other.

"What a sinister aura..." Sylvian asks "You are the one who caused all of this ruckus, aren't you?!" It's not a good choice to fight him here and now, he's too strong judging from that amount of aura alone, and Sylvian's rocket locker have not yet to come. Fighting him without armor and weapons is simply too risky right now. A little conversation should buy her some time. "Why are you doing all of this? And why are you getting the innocents involved?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Sam had been following Sylvian for some time now she had finally caught up with her when she saw the man standing in front of them. He looks happy. Happy like ready to fight. Sam had put her mask back on so she could breath. Coupled with her jacket you can't tell she is female.
Back to top Go down
Ace Toromaki

Ace Toromaki

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:31 pm

It was clear that Ace had made contact with the girl but when he hit her, she did not move. They remained at the edge of the cliff, still looming over the catastrophe that he had created. There were still screams of terror, and the poisonous cloud was still spreading. Chances of it adopting any new victims was unlikely, but every foot it grew would make it that much harder for anyone to save those inside before they met their poorly drawn fate.

The two certainly did clash, but, aside from the light, bouncing tackle, no blows were successfully exchanged between the two. A failed attempt at such a forward would leave Ace open if he were to attempt to follow up with an attack; weight of this given to his confusion that they did not go barreling off the ledge. Instead of proceeding in to combat, he avoided the girl's strike and rolled backwards until he skillfully popped up in to a standing position. It was now that Ace felt, with his aura, the presence of another student.

The grey glow that wrapped around this criminal's body seemed to become restless, as if anxious to hurry in to whatever future events that it knew were coming. "My name... is Ace Toromaki..." Ace's singly visible eye made contact with hers among the night air, and it's gaze was cruel yet mesmerizing, the amber seeming to glimmer slightly and even twist about his people, it was almost hypnotic. His voice was no less unique: it cut through the air like a blade through flesh, clear and without hesitation, it seemed to mark the epitome of confidence in a person, and, while it was not surprisingly deep, it was dark and even a bit passionate in a way that, if you didn't know he'd just killed a hundred people, it would make you want to take his side and believe his lies; despite having poor social skills, manipulation of others was definitely something Ace was capable of. There were, however, hints of madness in his lustful voice, as well as his entrancing eyes.

'Ace Toromaki' continued to speak, though there were pauses, not only between sentences, but also between some words, as if he was trying to make his audience guess at his next lines. "I'm sure that he... Ozpin... doesn't talk about me..." A new smile grew on his usually emotionless face, though this was not one of insanity. It was a calmer smile, which, for whatever reason, accompanied with his malevolent aura, made him all the more threatening. "He should know... just how much of a threat I am." The man's head turned abruptly to face the other girl, her gender unbeknownst to him, and continued to speak. "Especially on today... it is the anniversary... after all......... But I'm not surprised... at how they tried to cover me up... what happened with me......... My expulsion was reasonless, and they knew the truth... but they were afraid of me... afraid of a lion in wait........... Beacon will pay for what it has done to me, and at the cost of it's precious kingdom. I will tear Vale, as well as Beacon, apart piece by piece!"

Other students and professors were quickly beginning to reach the site of the attack, waning Ace's patience even more. His weapons were far from him and he wasn't willing to cast his faith in the chance that his current opponents were unarmed. He'd have to concentrate if he was going to fight here, and that seemed inevitable, but he wasn't going to do it without making sure his plans succeeded. Ace already had the rest of his attack planned out entirely, watching the next few steps of it play out in his head and calculating the best plans of action. Weapon or not, his intelligence was unrivaled.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:29 pm

Sylvian stares him down and tries to figure out his fighting style through the stance. It's the weirdest fighting stance she ever faces, thus it's kind of impossible for her to do that without exchanging their first clash. As hearing the noises and yellings of the rescue troops coming closer, both of them turn off their aura while keeping their stance still. Sylvian doesn't want others to be involved into her fight with this criminal, and she knows he doesn't want to be busted by the Beacon Guards either.

"I dont' know what you are talking about, but it seems it's a 100% right decision of Professor Ozpin to banish a dangerous man like yourself." Sylvian answers with deep voice, which irritates him to a certain decree. "My name is Sylvian, from the glorious bloodline of the Silverhorn I swear, that you will not get away from this easily! You insane criminal!" She clenches her fist infront of her chest, and immensely releases her aura as the rescue troops are far from the scene. This is a declaration that she'll go all out to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:33 pm

Sam just stood there. Why I followed I don't know. She said pulling out a small box. She hit a button and the box turned into a shotgun. She cocked it and looked to the guy. Her mask reflecting the nearby flames. Time for some fun. Sam just let out a muffled, "MMHP MMHP!" as she raised the shot gun up waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ace Toromaki

Ace Toromaki

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:27 am

"Insane............" Ace closed his eyes as he listened to the familiar sound of a weapon changing form, and took in the feeling of this girl's aura. Without letting out much more of his own aura, he focused on his own speed rather than strength. While tearing through a single opponent was incredibly easy for someone like Ace, the addition of an armed combatant to their fight would prevent such a tactic. So, with the addition of his aura enhancing his speed, Ace immediately took of in a zigzagged pattern towards the white-haired girl.

The velocity of his movements was almost frightening, as Sylvia would soon find Ace behind her, his lips at her ears. "Insane would be incorrect." Expecting her to turn sharply, using her elbow to hit his ribs, he held a hand out to block her seemingly dominant, right hand. He was, however, prepared for any other unexpected action, and with the two so close, the third party was unlikely to fire a round from what, Ace could now clearly tell, was a shotgun. Shotguns fired a burst of pellets that scattered in random directions, or fired incredibly powerful yet inaccurate slugs. Either way, firing at him with an ally in such a close proximity was a poor idea. There was also the possibility that Sylvia would not attempt to strike him at all, considering he stood flush against her back while his menacing aura appeared as though it was threatening to devour her own. While most auras produced a vibrant glow of a single color, his seemed to be a sort of grey mist that flowed upward, like a demon.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:55 am

Sam looked at the boy. Meat shield eh? Lets burn em. She hit a button on the side of the gun and it transformed again, turning into a flamethrower. She placed a small jar of flash powder in the front. Flash round loaded. She pulled a small trigger that launched a shot of compressed air. The air sent the jar flying towards the feet of her target. As soon as it hit the ground, the jar released a bright light. With Sam's mask on the flash didn't bother her that much. Ah, nothing like good old pyrotechnics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]   New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year's Eve at Vale [Plot] [Invited]
Page 1 of 1