RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 pm

"I agree with the no killing. For now at least," Emerald said. Awwww. "We can just as easily incapacitate the sentries and move on."

"Though, what I'm worried about are those bobbing lamps. We're gonna have to make sure the lamps don't fall and shatter, otherwise the other sentries would hear it. But that's only half the problem," Emerald said cautiously, "if the sentries can see the other lights, then they would know if one of the lamps was shut off or had been set on the ground. Then that could raise an alarm and ruin any stealth we had." He thought a moment. "Or we could just go in there without a care about stealth and just fight a mob of the sentries."

((OOC: The group saw the bobbing lights, right?))
Back to top Go down
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Sage sat quiet throughout the conversation, which was rather unusual for him. "Okay, fine, no killing unless we have to," he finally said. "Even though these jerks kinda deserve it," he added under his breath. "However, Emerald brings up a solid point. I think we should do this stealthily if possible. Here, let me see if I can try and map out some guard patterns to look for an opening." As he finished speaking Sage closed his eyes for a brief moment. When he opened them, they had changed from their pale blue color to a vibrant shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:03 am

((OOC: I assume so, seeing as it's dark now so there's no danger to walking around the corner now))

Sage manages to detect a rather boring scene - there appear to be three pairs of guards patrolling the perimeter, walking in a linear line for a while before stopping, scanning the horizon and repeating. Inside the actual camp are 6 more guards sitting together in a circle.

Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:31 pm

"What did you see?" Duilia asked Sage, her eyebrow twitching at her groups apparent naivety.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Sage's eyes faded back to their normal pale-blue color as he blinked. "There are three pairs of guards on patrol. If we time it right, we should easily slip past them unnoticed," he responded as he faced the group. "However, there are six more guards in the camp, although I didn't see them getting up, so they should stay put for a while," he added. "If we do this, it happens now."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:38 pm

"Then I'll start." Without waiting, Tsuteto peered around the corner, looking at the scene Sage described. As soon as an opening presented itself, he dashed across the way, using only a small amount of his overall speed capabilities. Ducking from stake to stake, he made it to a cover close to the central group that Sage described. Crouching down and looking at the group, he waved them over, though feeling it'd be rather useless given the night time situation.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:14 am

Emerald has his cloak pulled close around him as he runs over to Tsuteto's position. He just barely slips past one of the three guards, luckily avoiding their area of light. Once at Tsuteto, he turns around waiting for Sage and Duilia. I guess we didn't need to plan that much. Silence greets his thoughts. That's unusual did they all go to sleep?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:35 am

((OOC: Err, you guys aren't the ones that decide whether plot things like sneaking past the guards succeeds or not, though I guess I might not have been clear enough on that part. Especially since you don't have enough information, I'll let it slide this time though. Basically the one thing that's up to you guys is whether or not you get hit by an attack.

I will however describe the position right now - Tsuteto and Emerald have essentially teleported several hundred meters from the group's original position to the camp, avoiding three pairs of alert guards with torches in a somewhat narrow area. Emerald and Tsuteto are hiding behind a large piece of wooden framework, but in the dark they can't make out what it is. The second group of six guards around the fireplace at laughing and shouting at each other, seeming to be having a good time.))
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:24 pm

((Woops, sorry about that, I guess I shouldn't have posted right after I woke up. Won't happen again.))
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:50 pm

Duilia, for her part, had the tactical sense to realize that not moving up and staying in cover was probably the best idea due to A: She wasn't any good at sneaking, B: She's wearing full suit of military grade combat armor, C: Tsuteto was grating her nerves and the less time spent with him the better.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Sage sighed as everyone ran out haphazardly. His eyes flashed red for an instant as he attempted to time his dash. "Go, go, go," he said as he started sprinting across the open plain. "You can't see me, don't see me, please, oh please, do not see me," he muttered to himself as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:05 am

Unfortunately for Sage, his Roman companion had the right idea - trying to sneak across an open, actively watched area with guards carrying torches with no experience tended to go badly, especially when sprinting. Almost the moment he came into sight of the sentries, they spotted him, shouting out and pointing. In the distance you can see the other groups looking over at what's going on as the two nearest guards begin running towards Sage, weapons drawn.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:42 am

"Well, so much for sneaking past them," Emerald muttered next to Tsuteto. He switches Răbdare to grapple mode and shoots it at Sage. If it hits him, it will pull him over to Emerald Tsuteto's position. The sentries will probably see the direction he goes to, but at least it would be a 3 on 2 fight instead of a 1 on 2 fight.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:35 pm

"I guess s-WHAT." Tsuteto was in slight astonishment as Emerald went to grapple their ally over to them. That was a perfect way to not only make it 12 on 3, but six people on each side of their small group, and then one on the other side. His tail coiled more tightly around his sheath in a small fit of anger, but there would be nothing that could be done. Reaching up, he drew the one blade out, keeping on guard more for the camped group of six, to come around, ready to lash out and take down the first person that would come about that corner.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:40 pm

((OOC: Fun fact, that was probably the worst possible thing you could do O_O As Tsu said, it's probably going to end up as 12v3 now, instead of the planned 2-3 at a time.))
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 am

Duilia faceplamed at her so called teammates well planned out and superbly executed plan.

"Right, plan B then." She muttered to herself. Donning her helmet, Duila picked up Veni. Aiming it at one the bandits, or whatever they were, she pressed the button which released the spear tip. If the attack hit, it would skewer the target and allow her to pull some attention off her companions.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Sage drew his weapons as the enemies came closer. "Crap. I could've sworn I calculated him turning left!" he exclaimed. As he began to step forward, his right leg was swept out from under him by Emerald's grapple. In panic, he stuck his blades into the ground to catch himself, halting his movement. "What the hell...," he muttered, completely oblivious to the source of the cord.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:29 am

The two guards Sage had alerted arrived quickly at his location - to see him clinging desperately to a pair of blades impaled in the ground as some sort of rope was attempting to pull him away. They looked surprised for a moment, but shrugged and advanced, both swinging at the poor, defenseless boy with simple metal swords. Or at least they were going to - one managed to, but his companion was impaled in the chest by Veni, and he screamed, staggering and dropping his weapon.

Meanwhile in the camp, the other guards don't seem to have stirred yet...
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:21 am

Well, that didn't work. Dumb-ass, you could of had him distract. No point now. New plan! Emerald, now that Sage had refused being pulled toward him and Tsuteto, pulled off from his stance and Răbdare pulled him at high speed toward Sage and the two guards.

Once close enough he detaches Răbdare from Sage and is thrown through the air at the two guards. He tries to punch the unharmed guards head with Răbdare to knock him out. Here's to the rest of them not noticing.

Last edited by Shortstop on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:47 am

Tsuteto merely watched Emerald get swept away to Sage, holding back a heavy sigh in his throat. "This is suicide," he thought briefly, then returned his focus to the possibility of the group that could come through. The distance was fair from the battle, but it just took one trump to ruin it all. He had too much of an advantage here.

Crouching low, he kept his blade at the ready. He adjusted his plan to wait for the second person to immediately come out, aiming for a two-for-one deal for whoever came through. It would result in striking the man on his right side with the hilt of his weapon for a knockout, while grabbing the others face to smash it into the ground. He knew he'd immediately have to be on the defensive whenever that took place for the other four that'd come through, but he wouldn't know his position until then.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Duilia let out a grim smile as her spear impaled the poor bastard. "One for the money, two for the show, and three...I forget how this goes!" Tugging on the spear, Duilia sent the bandit flying backwards right towards her. Calmly drawing Vici, Duilia would swipe his head off and end his suffering in one smooth motion when he got in range.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:04 am

Sage watched the two men make their attacks, his mind racing. Shit, shit, swords! Thinking quickly, he pulled his blades out of the ground and let the momentum of Emerald's hook pull him in. Please be a friendly grabbing me.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:04 am

Unfortunately for Sage and Emerald - while their plan was spot on, their teamwork was bit off. As Emerald launched himself TOWARDS Sage, Sage pulled his blades out from the ground, allowing himself to be pulled. Which, as you can guess, would not end well. The two slammed into each other with a fair amount of force, falling to the ground, though luckily not near any enemies.

Tsuteto waits to ambush some of the guards, but the guards by the campfire are looking out with confusion, not yet making a move. Perhaps they're lazy, perhaps scared, or maybe they just can't be bothered with responding to the alarm that had just started sounding, assuming that the sentries would take care of it.

Duilia easily decapitates the poor, off balance guard as she pulls him in and his now cold, lifeless body falls to the ground without another sound.

Meanwhile, the other four sentries have arrived at the location of the last, lone sentry, a little confused. Where did everyone go? Two sentries begin moving in Duilia's direction, intent on finding out what happened to the one dead guard, while the rest move to find where the other person they saw had gone, moving vaguely towards Sage and Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:05 am

Damnit! This guy is ruining everything! You're not doing to well, either. Maybe this group should have prepared better. Hurry up, those guards are coming towards you.

Emerald stands up a bit dizzy from the crash. He runs to the left of the three sentries then shoots Răbdare in front of them. Once shot and stuck to the ground, he pulls himself forward. Trying to slam at least part of Răbdare into each of the sentries' faces.

There's no way Sage could mess this one up. You're gonna jinx yourself. Quiet!
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Duilia wasn't much for stealth, so when the two sentries came, she stood to meet them as was her only real option. Unless, you know, the sight of a armored woman jumping head first into some bushes is amusing to you.

But, as the case was, Duilia met them with her sword and shield at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Slamming into Emerald was quite the shock for Sage. "What?! You were the one grabbing me?!" he looked both shocked and relieved. Before he had finished speaking, Emerald had taken off again. Sage looked ahead of him and spotted the three enemies heading their way. He quickly scrambled to his feet and took off towards the threat, keeping one eye on Emerald to see what he had in mind. Non-lethal? I use blades! Non-lethal isn't exactly my specialty. He glanced over at Duilia to see her standing amongst a bloody mess of bodies. Screw it. As he neared the enemies, Sage spotted Emerald shoot towards the guards. He quickly shifted the Crucibles to his elbows and fired a couple shots to send him sliding towards the guards on his knees with shocking speed. As he neared them, he shifted the Crucibles back onto his wrists and attempted to slice into the thighs of the two leftmost guards' legs as he passed between them.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:53 am

Standing a bit more at ease, Tsuteto leaned up against the wall, looking across the field at the other people fighting, the dim lights giving only partial view as to what was going on. "Tch, amateur," he thought, watching the blood ensue from Duilia's attacks. "Perhaps it doesn't hurt to watch and maybe take advantage of this if the opportunity presents itself." His work was normally best done alone, and they seemed to have things under control themselves currently. If the six guards around the campfire here attacked, it would just provide him opportunity to grab one and interrogate, or sneak in himself, or any other of possibilities that solo work provided. For now, he could only watch. It wasn't like he could attack as soon as somebody else struck at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom   Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Legends: Justice and Freedom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2