RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

DatteSa

Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Lance is going on a mission. He is starting to hate life and has suicidal thoughts. Someone should just fricking come and kill me for the bounty on my fricking head for robbing a Dust store Lance continues walking wanting to die a lot. By this point he is at the outskirts of Vale heading out of the forest soon.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:29 pm

The moon shining down on the forest in the cold silent night, a small childish voice speaks to Lance from behind him.

"Is your name Lance Skaie?"

From behind him, a small girl in a blue party dress stands about ten meters away, staring at him with her hands behind her back. Her blonde hair blows in the wind along with the floppy pieces of cloth that sprouted from her bunny-like hat. Her red eyes stared at Lance blankly, her face emotionless and cold.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Lance turns around and looks down at her.

"Yes. Yes my name is Lance Skaia."

He looks at her with cold eyes and his hand holding one of his swords. His hair blowing in the wind slightly and he smiles darkly.

"Just because I want to die doesn't mean I'm going down without a fight."

He launches himself at her with both of his swords aimed to slice her torso.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:46 pm

Lance's sword is met with Alice's scabbard which she uses as a shield strapped to her left arm. Alice extends her other hand to touch the tip of the sword. If she does she will activate her semblance and cause the man's weapon to weigh as much as a mountain.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:49 pm

As soon as the little girl's finger touches his sword, he drops it because it weighs way too much for him to carry.

"Interesting."

Lance then gets his other sword and tries to use brute force to knock her down.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Alice dodges the strike by leaping up into the air over ten meters high, her body as light as a feather thanks to her semblance. Pulling the Scarlet Empress from its sheathe, Alice extends the blade to its full length and dives down. The blade under her as gravity took Alice down, Alice used her semblance to make her weapon as heavy as a car, the sudden change in weight making her and her weapon descend much faster and aiming to slam right on Lance.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Lance rolls to avoid but the weapon comes down much quicker than anticipated so it falls on both of his legs, crushing them both at the same time.

Thank you someone who can actually kill me...

Lance uses his fire dust crystals and throws them at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Alice raises the Knave of Guards in front of her and blocks the dust. Lifting up Scarlet Empress, Alice presses a switch on the handle causing the blade to open up like a pair of scissors and then thrusts forward, stabbing the ends of each half of the blade into the ground inches away from the left and right of Lance's neck.

"Any last words?" Alice mumbled, the moonlight shining behind her as the little girl stared down at the fallen Hunter.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Lance smiles at her.

"Thank you. I really owe it to you for killing me in a moment. Don't worry I'm not trying to talk you out of it. Get your money for killing me. You are doing me a huge favour."

Lance has a smile on his face waiting for his demise, happily.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Alice nods her recognition of Lance's resolve. "Let me at least tell you why I need the money," She says. "Your bounty will feed me and all of those homeless faunus at the slums. Be happy knowing your life will save the life of many others.... Now rest in peace fallen Hunter of Vale."

Alice's sword suddenly opened much wider in an instant, the blade's red teeth shining in the moonlight.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Alice yells as the blades snapped shut, decapitating Lance's head with a clean sharp sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale   Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, O Huntsman of Vale
Page 1 of 1