RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:07 pm

Sprinting forward, Cheshire crossed his two swords in front of his in an X. Even if this person is rotating at high velocity, initially he's just swinging his swords downward repetitively, nothing special from that. Cheshire raised Vladimir and Elizebeth in front of him to block the strike.

Meanwhile Byron is following Aeden and spots Cheshire, Lise, and a third person going at it. Speeding up Raven, Byron tries to race towards them and ready to spring out Thanatos anytime to aid them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:51 am

Rage filled Liseran's body as the stranger spat out a remark about faunus' belonging in menagerie. Liseran knew dislike and discrimination, but this was pure insult! Before she could argue, though, the stranger flipped upwards and began spinning with blades in hand.

As the stranger spun forward towards them, Cheshire was quick to block and Liseran reacted quickly. Striking both her bells upwards and making a synchronized chiming sound. The sound activated an emblem that propelled her above to hover temporarily.

As she began to descend she stretched out her arms again and motioned her left bell to strike in a "7" pattern. An glyph formed in front of her that soon turned into a shot of fire casting down, attempting to hit the stranger from behind as Cheshire blocked his attack.

Please hit... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:15 am

My attack is blocked by the man with a funky hat, but he was as unaware of just how my semblance works as I did. My friends tried to figure it out themselves, using computers and other things I didn't understand to see how fast the things they were throwing at me were going when bounced back. A softball that flew at my face at 77 mph bounced back at over 114 mph, and a punch I performed on a brick sent in through five walls of concrete. So when I impacted Mr. Dapper, he went flying, and so did I, barely avoiding a fireball that appeared out of nowhere as I bounced off him and ricocheted into the bike while still in shield lock. The bike didn't fare as well as I did, though.

I couldn't stop myself from using my semblance as I hit the thing; it was either my bones or its polish. I hit the bike and it goes across the street, demolishing the metal gates that surrounded a pool.

I deactivated my shield after holding it for so long, exhausted. My eyes looked at where the bike went, and with a splash, it started to drown. "Frag. Sorry Simeon..." I muttered as I got back up, then looked at the cat faunas. "I blame you for that wreck. At least you trash get more of your kind to be with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:26 am

Aeden finally arrived only to see Cheshire's Bandersnatch be sent into a pool and Cheshire himself be sent flying. "Cheshire!" Aeden came to stop and leaped off his bike to face the mystery person. "Who the hell are you and why did you attack Cheshire and Lise." Aeden drew Deception X and Frost Fang in revolver mode moving next to Lise and aiming at the attacker. "Lise I'll deal with him but I don't know how Cheshire faired could you check on him?" His eyes no longer had the kindness he showed to his friends it was replaced with anger and determination as he readied himself against the attacker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:09 am

"Razafrazzen..." I looked at the two newcomers. Four against one. So much for a quick smash and grab.... I weighed my options, then place my blades together. "Not today," I mutter, and speed off at 100 mph in a 40 mph zone. There'll be another time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:30 am

"NO!" Liseran screamed as her fireball missed and Cheshire went flying with a strange force that had come from the stranger.

Her spell had landed her softly, but her knees were shaking in fury and fright. Bandersnatch screeched and pushed past a metal gate and sank down into a pool bubbling. But Liseran's focus was on her companion that had been damaged. It was just then that the stranger spat out words.

"I blame you for that wreck. At least you trash get more of your kind to be with."

Liseran's fury turned into a blazing white rage as her bells shook in her hands and she clenched her teeth.

"Y-you monster!"
she shouted.

She was just about to cast out another spell, but Aeden appeared out of nowhere, telling her to go to Cheshire. She wanted badly to damage and injure the person that had attacked them, but Cheshire was her first priority. She stiffly nodded and turned around, casting a wall of ice behind her in hopes that it would temporarily protect her and Cheshire from an attack until she knew he was okay. A few minutes was all she had before that wall disappeared.

Please be okay...please be okay... she begged to the unknown forces she hoped in. This is all my fault...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:54 am

The experience had been less then unpleasant to the faunus. Caught off guard, Cheshire found that he had suddenly ricochet from the other person, pushed away suddenly by an unknown force. Cheshire was sent flying and his back slammed into the wall of a building. Cheshire's teeth were gritting as his body impacted against the brick wall. The first thing he regretted was his carelessness. Placing his hand against the wall as a support, Cheshire slowly stood back up. Once he steadied himself, Cheshire picked up his weapons and looked for the attacker.

He saw that the attacker was ready to get away as Aeden and Byron were quickly approaching. They were on the road in the middle of town and there were only two directions to go unless the attacker was planning on jumping over buildings. Byron and Aeden was quickly approaching on one end and Cheshire was here on this end, though off the road and using a building as a crutch. Cheshire tried to raise his guns to shoot him down but knees ended up giving way and he fell back against the wall.

Cheshire was gritting his teeth trying to think of a way to stop him when he heard a strange strange. The faunus's ears perked. He swore he heard something loud. It sounded like the growl and roar of a beast, the sounds of rattling chains echoed in the midst of this beastly sound. Cheshire looked down the street where the attacker would have been ready to escape down. It seemed empty and bare of any other vehicles but the sound was definitely coming from that direction.

Then Cheshire saw something coming from the distance. It was big and had a strange shape for a vehicle. As Cheshire's eyes focused he finally recognized the bike coming their way from that side side of the street and his eyes widen in shock as he saw the driver.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Cheshire yelled. "THAT THING WAS STILL IN TESTING!"

"It was the only one that had petals I could reach!" Alice yelled back as she raced down the road.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Oh look. A unicycle tank. Avoiding the massive vehicle, I grind up a power line protruding from the ground to the overhanging power cables twenty feet above the road, then jump to the buildings next to them and ride off. No more adventures for me today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Alice looks up at the sight of the strange person jumping up onto the rooftops but does not do anything to stop him. Hopping off of the Jabberwock, Alice runs over to see what was wrong. Byron has slowed down to a stop, the hostile threat gone for the moment. He dismounts the Raven and walks towards the broken gates of the public pool and peers over to see a very familiar vehicle broken up in the water.

"Well that's going to be hell to fix," Byron murmurs scratching his head.

Meanwhile Cheshire curses himself for letting the attacker get away but he had other things to deal with. Forcing himself to stand back up straight he walks towards Lise asking, "Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" This his body still ached from slamming into the wall, Cheshire still continued to hobble towards Lise to make sure she wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Aeden puts his weapons away seeing that the danger is gone. He begins to turn toward Cheshire to check on his condition but his eyes catch sight of what appears to be a single wheeled behemoth. Woah maybe I made the wrong purchase. As much as Aeden wanted to stare at the vehicle that had just arrived he knew there were more important things to check up on. He refocuses his attention on Cheshire and heads towards the wall of ice Lise created. "Lise! Is Cheshire alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Liseran stops running when Cheshire stands up but begins to walk again when he falls on his knees. Just as she's about to call out to check if he's alright, she sees the bandit leave and zoom past by them almost like a blink.

Dang it... she thought to herself. Because half of her really wanted to give it to that person.

She then hears the roaring sound of another vehicle that was even louder than Bandersnatch and The Raven together. It was the blonde girl in another vehicle.

From the distance, she heard Cheshire scold Alice and it meant he was at least okay enough to shout.

She walked closer and could see him staggering as he asked her if she was alright. She rushed towards him and slung an arm for support

"What are you doing!?" she said angrily. "Of course I'm fine. You're not. I should lower you down."

She waited for him to respond but before she could let him, she added.

"Bandersnatch is in the water..." she said apologetically. "But I can get him out, if you want."

Last edited by vide1993 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:13 pm

"Don't worry, Byron can get the bike out of the water himself anytime and I will fix it when I find the time," Cheshire responded. "Now are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Liseran was touched but at the same time irritated by Cheshire's question. Her cheeks puffed up.

"Don't you have any sense of self-awareness?" she said. And then, more softly, "I'm fine. I'm sorry I didn't get to hit him, though. Maybe if I did, you wouldn't be injured and Bandersnatch wouldn't be in the water."

She rested him on the wall.

"Hurt anywhere in particular?" she asked. And then, remembering Bandersnatch. "Hold on. Mr. Byron, can you look over Cheshire? He must hit his head really hard because he can't absorb that concept that he's hurt."

She then took her bells and pulled herself upwards to hover down towards the pool where Bandersnatch was in the water.

I'm sorry about all this, she seemed to be addressing it. But I'll get you out. It's the least I can do.

Remembering the Binder combination for her bells, she raised her arms and swung the  bells in a figure "8" motion. The emblem slid on the ground and into the pool, glimmering and on hold of the vehicle. She then lifted her bells up sending a second chime and the emblem lifted Bandersnatch out of the water just hovering above it. She sent another emblem towards Cheshire and the others, Bandersnatch now moving all the way over to it.

It's so easy on items she thought. But I can hardly do this spell on people.

She hovered herself over to them again to see if Cheshire was making sense now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:53 pm

"He's not delusional, he's just hard headed and stubborn," Byron states as Liseran draws towards them. "That's just the way he is. He's more concerned for others then he is for himself. Did you know he once jumped right in front of a bomb to shield another person?"

"Enough with the stories," Cheshire grumbled with a huff. "Byron, please take the Bandersnatch, what's left of it, back to the garage and get to work getting rid of any water that got inside."

If you say so," Byron said with a shrug. Grabbing the tail pipe of Bandersnatch, Byron hefted it up and carried it as if it weighed nothing and got on his Raven with the thing resting on his shoulder. "Better follow me Alice. We need to get that thing back to the garage too before you accidentally destroy something!" With that Byron drove off and Alice quickly follows behind with the Jabberwock.

Cheshire looked at Lise. "... I'm sorry. If I wasn't so careless he wouldn't have gotten away. You must think I'm a... pathetic person..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:05 pm

The statement was like splashing hot water on her face. Liseran couldn't help herself, but she droped her bells, making them clang to the ground. She then grasped Cheshire by the shirt with one hand and then...slapped him with the other.

"What is wrong with you!?" she said.

She stepped back, frustration and other emotions mixing together in her scatterbrained head.

"I'm the reason we're in this mess, aren't we?" she said, her voice strong but at the same time trembling. Her right hand clawed at her chest.  "I'm the one that fell off Rae-rae and forced you to have to drive me back. I said I wasn't gonna let him hurt you either, but I couldn't even land a stupid fireball and he ended up hurting you and everyone else. Since I was little, I never deserved any special attention and I don't understand why I should now. If it's because of your chivalrous obligations forcing you, you don't need to. I don't mind!"

And then, more quietly, and looking away.

"I don't," she said. "I'm bad luck. It's better that I'm treated as such. You, Aeden and the others shouldn't have treated me so nicely. I should have walked away and minded my own business. So...you're not pathetic. It was never your fault."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Cheshire rubbed the cheek that she had slapped in astonishment for a while. As he listened to her exclamations it looked as if his expressions slowly turned sad. Cheshire didn't know what to do or what to say. He felt confused and uncertain. He wanted to just let this be and leave. But when she said that last statement, her words echoed in his ears. "You're not pathetic. It was never your fault." Those last few words hit something in Cheshire. For someone to say that to him, for someone to actually say it was not his fault and that he was not pathetic, it struck something in him that he could not identify.

Before he knew it Cheshire lunged forward and grabbed Liseran's shoulders, holding her firmly with his hands and turned her until she looked right into his eyes.

"I wanted to give my attention to you!" Cheshire stated, his eyes narrowed and focused. "It's not because of chivalry or honor! I care about you and despite everything I was concerned for you! You didn't cause any of this on purpose so don't blame yourself!You say you're only bad luck but I say meeting you was the luckiest thing that could have happened to anybody! I--"

Cheshire's eyes widened and he jumped back letting go of Liseran's shoulders. He looked away to the side avoiding eye contact with her. "I'm sorry... I didn't know what came over me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Noticing Cheshire and Lise were having a sort of lover's spat he decided he had been here far too long. They make a very cute couple. Aeden pushed Phantom down the street for a while not wanting to disturb the two. Once he felt he was far enough to be out of ear shot Aeden started his bike and drove off heading toward the dealership. I'll wait for them there just to make sure they got back without another problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:33 pm

When Liseran was grabbed like that and heard Cheshire's words, she wasn't just stunned. It was something she just couldn't comprehend. Nobody could care about her. Nobody could want to give her attention to her. Could they? Her heart pounded furiously with confusion and dumbfounded. What's he saying? she thought. Is his head still hurt? But no. He wasn't. He was looking straight at her and telling her she wasn't bad luck. That he was concerned for her. Why was that? Just as he was about to say the last sentence...he stopped.

Cheshire drew back and Liseran's knees felt wobbly. He seemed to have regret his actions, but Liseran felt that even if she hated to believe it, he had been sincere. Before she could do anything else, she tugged on his sleeve, trying not to cry and she said ever so softly.

"Okay," she smiled. "Let's head back then. And...thank you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Cheshire silently nodded his head, his hand over the lower half of his face, but Liseran can barely make out a slight pink color on his face. Cheshire starts walking in the direction of the shop but stop after a few steps, pausing in thought for a few seconds. After a while, Cheshire raised his other hands towards Liseran, offering it to her and silently waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Seeing Cheshire offer his hand, Liseran closed her teary eyes to smile. She nodded and took it gently, not sure if gripping it would be a good idea since her hands were still shaky.

She took one of her bells and rang it to summon anothe emblem. A light blue glyph shining on the floor with the pattern of a blue flower (an Iris, she thought).

"It'll take us straight back if we step on it," Liseran said, blood rushing to her face as if she had a fever. "I-if you want, that is. I don't want you to exert yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:22 pm

"N-no, you don't have to worry about me, I'm fine," Cheshire mumbled as he looked at the glyph. "But you know.... if you don't mind... I'd sort of like to just... walk there... you know, for exercise and all... If you don't mind and all..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 pm

"Might get a head rush, huh?" she asked.

She dispelled the emblem and put it back. The streets were strangely quiet, but for once she didn't want to pay attention to the hustle and bustle of the crowds. And perhaps Cheshire was right. Maybe she needed a walk, too. And get her head straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:27 am

The two walk in silence for some time. Cheshire held onto Liseran's hand and his grip slowly increased to the point where it was firm but gently enough not to hurt her. Cheshire seemed awkward and nervous during the whole silent walk. His movements seemed stiff and awkward as if holding onto Liseran's hand was slowly turning him into a statue. Otherwise the walk together was peaceful and tranquil. The two kept each other company until they finally reached the shop. Byron had already gotten to work fixing the Bandersnatch. Alice was talking to two customers, the Jabberwock parked right behind her. When she saw Cheshire come in she quickly skipped over to him.

"Um, I may have promised those two that we will take care of the down payment on their purchase if they watched the shop for me," Alice said trying to look cute and innocent. "They wanted to buy the Wrecking Bull. Is that okay?"

"Huh? Uh sure," Cheshire mumbled to Alice's surprise. "Just have them sign the forms and... stuff..."

"Um... okay," Alice said. "... Why are you holding her hand?"

Cheshire looked down realized her was still holding Liseran's hand. Trying and failing not to look embarrassed, Cheshire slowly and hesitantly let go of her hand and he looked off to the side.

"I'm uh... sorry about that," Cheshire mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Despite herself, Liseran had enjoyed the quiet walk with Cheshire. She didn't trust herself to speak and she had slowly let her mind wander off as they did. She wandered if the head throbbing, the heart pounding, and this weird urge to smile was normal when with someone of the opposite gender and she wondered what Cheshire was thinking the whole while.

Even if they hadn't spoken, Liseran had never felt more in the presence of good company. A rich warm twilight basked over the streets and as Liseran watched the birds fly, she unconsciously gripped Cheshire's hand firmer.

Arriving at the shop almost made her sad. She felt like something really pleasant was going to end. It was then that Alice mentioned they were holding hands that she and Cheshire slipped to let go and she propped her glasses into place as she did.

"N-no," she reassured. "It's f-fine..."

She didn't know what to say anymore. But she remembered Alice talking about payment and then she turned towards Cheshire again, trying to steel herself.

"That's right..." she said. "I should talk about down payment, too..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:36 pm

".... Don't worry about it," Cheshire said. "You don't need to pay a dime... after all, Rae Rae is yours."

Alice gasped looking genuinely shocked. She ran towards Byron screaming, her arms flapping like hummingbird wings. "BYRON! CHESHIRE'S GONE INSANE! HE NOT TAKING MONEY!"

"That little..." Cheshire grumbled shaking his fist, his cheeks reddening in his embarrassment. Cheshire let out a tired sigh and turned to Liseran. "Rae Rae can only belong to you after all. In fact I think it makes her happy belonging to you... and if you ever need maintenance or... something you can... come here anytime..."

"HE'S BEING FRIENDLY! IS THIS THE APOCALYPSE!?" Alice yelled shaking Byron.

The hatted man simply chuckled and murmured to Aeden so that only he would hear. "You know what it means when a man gives a gift to a lady right?" Byron eyed Cheshire who still looked flushed and failing at hiding it behind his cold exterior. "When men do that they're establishing their mark. That mark is saying 'This woman is mine. I won't allow anyone else to have her.'" Byron chuckled less then subtly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Hearing the remark made Liseran feel both panicked and astonished. After the young girl finished her shouts and Byron gave his own little remark, Liseran stomped her foot.

"T-that can't be right!" Liseran objected. "Of course I have to pay for Rae-rae! I saw it in my vision, too!"

Rapidly, she took out a small pouch holding a stack of Lien chips and pushed it ever so gently but enough to make her gesture firm on Cheshire's chest.

"50,000 Lien downpayment!" she half-shouted. "No arguments, no exchanges, no refunds! Argue all you want but my vision told me you took the money, so you know I'm not lying!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Cheshire looked a bit startled for a moment and pauses in thought. He nods is head and takes the money. "Then we'll compromise. This will do for the full payment of the bike. I just so happen to be having a super sale today," Cheshire said obviously lying through his teeth. "Rae Rae is all yours now... Happy?"

Cheshire held the money firmly in his hands and paused briefly. "In exchange, Let me treat you to dinner and a movie," Cheshire stated. "Anyplace you want to go. Consider it thanks for your help today. Do you accept this offer?"

As stiff and formal as Cheshire was as he spoke, some sweat ran down the side of his face betraying his inner feelings of nervousness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next