RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:27 am

Sclav felt quite silly walking in behind his older brother, like a child almost. Watching Solomon talk to the girl working, Sclav tried to avoid the gaze of anyone else who may be in the store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:27 am

I sit across the street, keeping an eye on those inside. Those bikes seem like they could fetch a hefty price on the black market, but I can only snatch one of them. And if I could snatch one, how could I do it when there's so many?

My answer came to me as two vehicles ride out. Perfect, I thought. I draw my twin swords and put the two halves of the Xoay Gió together to form the hoverboard, check to make sure Tay Súng's sights are clear, then board and ride out, the Dust Propellant's glow trailing behind me as I follow. Tonight, Jett Lửa just might get a little richer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:31 am

Liseran was sure she would have let go at the sudden question, but fortunately, she didn't. She could no longer see Byron and Aeden and then she remembered that Cheshire was asking her about her vision.

"Oh," she said nervously. "Well, it was the winner of the race after a neck-and-neck battle. I won't tell you who it is, though. You can't change the outcomes no matter what. That's how visions work. Inevitable and sometimes tragic. But in this case, I'm happy for once about a vision. Just like when I had the vision of Rae."

She could see them closing in on the dealership and her mind suddenly thought of the girl with the rabbit hat. Were there new customers, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:31 am

Solomon thought for minute. "Well, I'm looking for a car. Something quick with a weapons system that could be operated by a second person," he said as he nodded towards Sclav. "Preferably armored as well." Solomon looked down at the girl awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:33 am

"With chain guns." Sclav added, looking around at all the different vehicles. "Not, like, chain guns. But, uh," lifting his chains, he laughed softly. "guns that shoot chains."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:36 am

Aeden glanced over to his side and saw Byron right next to him. He made a cocky grin as his hand tightened on the throttle. This isn't even my max speed. With that thought Aeden pushed his machine harder passing Byron and giving him the lead but in his foolishness he did not notice the final turn had approached. "Dammit!" Aeden knew he would make the turn. He is forced to slow down giving Byron the lead. Aeden readjusted himself chasing after Byron but all was in vain Byron had beat him to the dealership. He stops his bike next to Byron. "You win this round but I'll take the next one for sure." Aeden extends his hand toward Byron. "You know how to make a race fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:45 am

"Guns that shoot chains?" Alice asked. "Well I do have a two person vehicle. Doesn't have chain guns though. It's that round one over there." Alice points at Wrecking Bull. "Heavily armored and full assault abilities. Has extreme maneuverability too. ot that fast though but has some good firepower. There's a cannon at the front and back and flame throwers at the sides. It's a little big though so narrow roads should be avoided. Also, insurance will be hell."

Alice could hear the motorbikes pulling up front but keeps her attention on the customers.

Byron laughs as he takes Aeden's hand in a firm shake. "The Raven may be initially slower then Bandersnatch but when it comes to turning and moving, it's got you beat. Keep that lesson in mind to whenever you may race the girl. Speaking of which, how do you think they're doing?"

Meanwhile a bout a mile behind, Cheshire continues driving with Liseran holding him. "You saw visions of the Raven-- I mean Rae Rae? It must have been one heck of a vision if you were so desperate to get it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:49 am

Liseran nodded to Cheshire's question with a smile.

"Yes," she said. "Rae was so...beautiful. It was already mine and someone--probably you or Mr. Byron--had her fixed up."

She let out a dreamy sigh, not realizing she was now leaning her head on Cheshire's stiff back.

"She shone brilliantly," Liseran continued. "Pure black but with added carmine accents. Her wings were...divine. I mean...they will be. And the best part of it was that she was mine. Only mine. I'm wondering if you guys would be willing to do upgrades. I can well afford it though I don't look like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:51 am

"I may have lost to you but I'll have had practice when I have my match with Lise, although I haven't really seen the extent of her ability yet so I have to be careful." Aeden looks back in the direction that he assume Cheshire and Lise are in. "Man and a women sharing a bike in the prime of their youth? Either its going very well or very badly." Aeden smiles and crosses his arms. "If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on very well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:56 am

Cheshire nearly turned into a statue at the feeling of Liseran resting her head on his back but he concentrated on driving the vehicle, though he seemed to have slowed down a bit due to his nervousness. As Liseran asks her question, Cheshire thought about it for a while and nodded. "On the house," he said out loud. "Consider it a show of trust that you'll take care of it well. I'll work on an upgrade for it once we get back to the garage... Anything specific?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:59 am

No one could hear the hum of the Xoay Gió following the bike; the engine was so damn loud. Perfect for me to sneak up on them. A quick cycle of the chambers in my bicep, and the lighting Dust core is selected.

Two yards away, I smile as I raise my gun arm and send a jolt of lighting at the riders. Hope they don't fall off and leave the bike to crash into a wall or something; the market doesn't like it when my stolen goods have scratches.

Last edited by Wrecker on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:05 am

Looking over the large sphere curiously, Sclav frowned slightly. "Hmm. If it can't get into small spaces, could I get in and out of it on the move?" he asked. Deciding to try and describe what he meant more, he put a finger on her chin. "I'm very familiar with the streets, so I would just be more comfortable that way. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:41 am

The Bandersnatch jolted as the bolt hit the tail. The bike swerved wildly for a while but Cheshire managed to get it back in control. Cheshire looks back to see some man on a hover board chasing after him. He had half a mind to start shooting back but his mind went back to Liseran who was still clutching to him. He can't risk letting her get injured but he can't keep running either.

Cheshire swerved the bike and let it slide to a stop. Dismounting Bandersnatch, Cheshire murmurs to Liseran, "Stay here. I'll protect you no matter what. If it looks bad then take Bandersnatch and get out of here. I'll be fine."

Grabbing Baskerville from the bike's built in weapon holster, Cheshire slinged it over his back and unsheathed Vladimir and Elizebeth as he faced the attacker.

"What do you want? If you just have something against faunus that's fine I'll take you on, but leave the lady out of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:46 am

The bike swerve had stunned Liseran but they what had bothered her was the bolt that had shook the vehicle.

"Stay here. I'll protect you no matter what. If it looks bad then take Bandersnatch and get out of here. I'll be fine." Cheshire said, but that only made Liseran angry.

"Are you crazy!?" she yelled. "I'm not leaving and I'm not letting you fight alone."

With that she took off her carmine cardigan and tossed it on the Bandersnatch. From her bandolier, she took her weapons: two silver bells with black ivory handles. The Weeping Cerinthe.

"If there's one thing I'm confident about myself," Liseran said as she drew closer to Cheshire. "It's that I can fight the present."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:04 am

As Liseran takes a stance next to Cheshire, Cheshire felt a strange feeling. The determined look on her face, the way she carried herself, and the confidence in her voice hit Cheshire in a way that he never felt before. He felt he could... trust this person. He felt this was someone he could trust to watch his back. An obvious grin was on his face for a while before he reverted back to his usual poker face. "Fine, but don't get yourself hurt, understood? As your chaperon and a gentleman I will not allow you to be harmed."

Cheshire lifted up Vladimir and Elizebeth higher up and slid his foot towards the attacker, ready to either pounce or dodge at any moment.

Meanwhile Alice is talking to the two customers that had entered the shop. "As long as it's opened you should have no trouble getting in and out of it, though it will expose the more vital points and take up even more space. There is also a jeep model in the back. It has a turret attached, more regular sized and moves faster, but the driver and the turret guy are a bit more exposed. It think it's named the pig or whatever. Personally I think it looks more like a big cat."

Outside of the garage, Byron is still conversing with Aeden. "You said if so that means you may possibly be," Byron stated with a chuckle. "How about a bet then? If it's going well I'll throw in a wax job for your new bike. Otherwise you owe me a steak dinner." Byron looked down the road still not seeing any sign of Cheshire or Liseran. "They are taking a while though. Might be going along better then even you thought already..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:08 am

Solomon thought for a moment before looking at Sclav for approval. Seeing his nod, he turned to Alice. "Okay, we'll take the Wrecking Bull. How much do we owe you?" he asked reaching into his back pocket for his wallet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:12 am

Aeden glances down the road with a suspicious look on his face. "Yea they are taking a long time. Normally I would say it must be going very well, but neither of them seem like the type who would make the first move." Aeden gets back on his bike. "I think it worth at least a look, if I'm wrong we just turn back and pretend we didn't see anything." Aeden revs the engine a bit. "Besides I still want to use Phantom for a while longer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:14 am

"Phantom?" Byron asks as he mounts Raven and started it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:15 am

Liseran smiled upon hearing Cheshire's words. It gave her a warm fuzzy feeling the way Rae-rae did. She'd never known people who'd actually look out for her. She didn't think her nature made it possible. But her was a stranger, a faunus she just met one day, and he was swearing to protect her from a sudden bandit. Perhaps there were good strangers out there.

She knew now wasn't the place to cry, but her heart was rolling tears of happiness and newfound hope. She nodded to Cheshire.

"I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you or anyone else, either."

Last edited by vide1993 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 am

Aeden looks over at Byron. "What no good? What can I say Lise inspired me to make my bike more personal. Anyway now's not the time. Let's go!" Aeden shoots off in the direction which they came from hoping Byron wouldn't fall too far behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:20 am

Byron followed closely behind Aeden as they headed down the road. Byron had a smile on his face and in a strange way his thoughts were even more unreadable then Cheshire when he had his poker face on. To anyone who can see in his head, Byron was simply thinking of this, Let's have some fun...

Alice noticed the two hunters racing down the road suddenly in a hurry. She couldn't help but get a bad feeling. "Something doesn't seem right...." Alice murmured. "I'm sorry but please come again later. I need to take care of something- better yet can you please watch the place for me? I'll take care of the down payment on your vehicle if you do!"

Without waiting for a response, Alice runs to the back of the garage and disappears behind a door with a sign saying, "Keep Out. That includes you Alice!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:44 pm

Sclav was a bit uncomfortable with having Solomon pay for the vehicle for them both, but on the other hand there was nothing else he could do. When the woman asked for a favor for a favor, however, that was something he was more comfortable with. "You got it. I just hope none of your customers are racist." Though he chuckled a bit, that would be a disaster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Solomon looked at Sclav and shrugged. He couldn't really argue with such a good deal. As Sclav mentioned racism, Solomon elbowed him. "If you go around expecting discrimination, then that's what you'll get. You need to learn to loosen up a bit, brother." he sternly lectured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:47 pm

I pull to a stop a few meters from where they parked and hover a foot off the ground. "Faunas. What a diseased bunch you guys are. Freaks. Four ears. You guys belong in Menagerie like the animals you are," I underneath my hat and bandanna as I stood there down the street, looking down at them. "Although I would just love to kill both of you--" Xoay Gió slowly begins circling the two with me on top, the Tay Súng turning back into my hand. "--I'm not here for blood."

I rush forward at the two and perform an ollie kick flip, splitting my board into its halves as they move up to me. Grabbing them with my hands, I fly through the air between them at the bike, helicoptering with my blades's Dust to propel me as I activate my shield semblance.

OOC: Visual aid: Spin to win!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:57 pm

Aeden raced through the streets barely paying any attention to the speed limits. As he followed back from the path he and Byron first took he saw a few figures in the distance. I knew something was off. Aeden continued to head toward the figures and was finally able to discern some features. There were 3 people, two were Cheshire and Lise the other he did not recognize. As he closed in the mystery person made an attack toward Cheshire and Lise. "Dammit" Aeden sped up hoping to reach them in time to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:07 pm

Sprinting forward, Cheshire crossed his two swords in front of his in an X. Even if this person is rotating at high velocity, initially he's just swinging his swords downward repetitively, nothing special from that. Cheshire raised Vladimir and Elizebeth in front of him to block the strike.

Meanwhile Byron is following Aeden and spots Cheshire, Lise, and a third person going at it. Speeding up Raven, Byron tries to race towards them and ready to spring out Thanatos anytime to aid them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:51 am

Rage filled Liseran's body as the stranger spat out a remark about faunus' belonging in menagerie. Liseran knew dislike and discrimination, but this was pure insult! Before she could argue, though, the stranger flipped upwards and began spinning with blades in hand.

As the stranger spun forward towards them, Cheshire was quick to block and Liseran reacted quickly. Striking both her bells upwards and making a synchronized chiming sound. The sound activated an emblem that propelled her above to hover temporarily.

As she began to descend she stretched out her arms again and motioned her left bell to strike in a "7" pattern. An glyph formed in front of her that soon turned into a shot of fire casting down, attempting to hit the stranger from behind as Cheshire blocked his attack.

Please hit... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next