RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]

Go down 
+2
vide1993
Cheshire Schrodinger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:15 pm

With a courteous nod, Cheshire revved up Bandersnatch and drove it out of the garage at a followable pace.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:34 pm

"Excellent!" Liseran said almost so happy she couldn't believe it.

She swung herself over the Raven, revealing that she was wearing leggings under her long librarian skirt. Her hands seemed to tingle with joy as she started the vehicle. There was a loud purring sound, but Liseran imagined it to be a "caw" like a raven would. She then sped out of the garage with the rest of them, feeling an exhiliration only the Raven would be able to give her in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Byron laughed out loud watching Liseran race out of the garage way too eagerly. "Hey now! I'm supposed to chaperon you!" With that, Byron accelerated his Raven and went after Lise, quickly catching up to her and riding next to her.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Liseran hadn't noticed she had sped up too fast, but she saw that Byron was already catching up with her. She let out one of her first confident laughs and shouted out to him: "She rides wonderfully! This is so amazing!"

She quickly turned back to the road before her and sped up just a tiny bit more and tested something.

Maneuverability, eh?

She could see a sharp turn coming up. Slightly turning, the bike tilted almost letting the side touch the ground, but it didn't and pulled back up once the turn was done. She saw a vision flash before her and she could see the Raven from high above without her, falling towards a truck.

The vision stopped and she flinched, accidentally activating the Raven's second form. Almost immediately, the vehicle soared high up and Liseran let out a little shriek. Her hands slipped from the handles and her body descended towards the ground as the Raven left her behind in the shadow of its wing.

"No!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Byron whistled as Liseran did her turn and quickly followed. Byron noticed her expression going blank and saw her Raven suddenly shifting to flight mode. The vehicle took off but his eyes were locked on the girl who had suddenly fallen off the bike. Speeding forward as fast as he can, Byron sped up his Raven and caught Liseran in his arms and quickly reached out to press the brakes to his vehicle. Meanwhile the wildly flying Raven is heading towards the broad end of a passing truck.

Cheshire was annoyed with Liseran and Byron as he saw them drive pass him way too fast but his primary concern came as he saw the girl suddenly take off and fell off the Raven. With Byron dealing with saving the girl, Cheshire slammed a button on his Bandersnatch. The head of the bike suddenly launched, attached to a steel cable and shot towards the wild Raven.

Spoiler:

With a snap of the mechanical jaw, the head piece latched onto the tail of the bike and Cheshire quickly swerved around and drove the other direction, the two bike locked in place unable to move in either direction.

"Byron! The remote!" Cheshire yelled at his temporary employee.

"Oh! Right!" Byron said digging into his pocket until he pulled out a small key chain remote. With a press of the button, the flying Raven's lights turned off and it gradually shifted back to its motorbike form and slowly descends to the ground.

Stopping his Bandersnatch, Cheshire breathed out a sigh of relief and clicked another button on his bike. The head piece let go of the now parked Raven and retracts back until it was locked back in place with a snap. With a tired sigh, Cheshire dismounts Bandersnatch and walks towards Byron and Liseran.

"... Are you alright?" Cheshire asks the girl. He shows no signs of anger or grief but instead only shows concern for the girl's own health for now.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Aeden looked away for a moment to adjust his hood and barely noticed the others had left without him. "Well guess I better catch up." Aeden started the engine and reved it bit to get a feel for its power. "Oh this is going to be fun." Aeden did not hold back on the throttle and shot out of the store a little more recklessly than he should have. He raced down the street going a tad bit faster than he should in order to catch up to the others. He managed to catch sight of Rae-rae rising into the air and Lise falling. "Lise!" Aeden made the engine give everything he it had but he knew it would be in vain. I'm too far. Luckily for Lise Byron and Cheshire were there to save her. A wave of releif hits Aeden as he speeds toward the others. He reaches them in time to see Lise seems unharmed. "Lise are you okay? Its a good thing Cheshire and Byron were here."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Liseran had been in such shock that she hadn't been able to cast out Weeping Cerinthe to do a lifting spell for herself and the Raven. But instead she fell back into someone's arms and a cable shot out. The three gentlemen had been asking her questions but she hardly heard them. Instead she leapt from Byron's arms and onto the ground, her back as straight as a beam.

Her body was shaking again and she swallowed her sob. Instead, she did what she did every time her visions led to mishaps. She fell to her knees and hid her face.

"I-I'm sorry!" Liseran said. "I'm in your debt. Please forgive me!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Cheshire rubbed the back of his head, his ears twitching in discomfort. He finally turned back looked down on the girl and spoke as softly as he can. "I'm just glad you're safe and so is... Rae Rae," Cheshire said gently to her. He extended his hand to her to help her back up to her feet if she allowed him to. "Would you mind telling me how this came about? If this was a vehicle malfunction I will make sure to do what I can to fix it. I'll even notch down the price if you still want to buy it."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Liseran lifted her head, surprised that she hadn't been reprimanded. She took the hand, trying to hide tears, and nodded.

"No, it's not the vehicle," Liseran said formally. She then cleared her throat and took off her glasses, her eyes filled with serious gravity, revealing her one blue and one green eye. "It's my semblance. It shows me random visions and it's never wrong. I should've taken it into consideration. I couldn't possibly drive with it randomly activating. But...I don't want to leave Rae-rae behind either."

She sighed and hugged herself, not sure on what to decide next, but grateful to Cheshire, Byron and Aeden for just being kind. Her vision earlier had shown her that she owned The Raven, but how was this going to work exactly?
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:02 am

Aeden thinks for a moment. "Lise you seem a bit shaken up maybe you should rest for a bit." Aeden looks over at Cheshire. "Cheshire if that remote could guide Rae-rae back behind Byron why doesn't Lise ride with you until we get back to the dealership. I'm sure she'll be safe with someone as capable as you at the wheel." Aeden looks back at Lise. "What do you think Lise I have no doubt you'll be able to master driving Rae-rae but for the time being this could just be a little break after what you just went through."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:08 am

"I wouldn't mind," Cheshire nodded as he lifted Liseran up. "And yes, the Raven's remote has a guiding function. As long as Byron keeps it within a relatively close distance to the cycle a press of the button will it following him. Would you like to ride with me then?" Cheshire asks Liseran.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:13 am

Liseran heard Cheshire's offer. She was filled with mortification as it was and she clutched herself, not being able to look the male faunus in the eye. She gave a short nod.

"If that's alright..." she said. "Though, I don't think it's fair if Aeden didn't get to really test out the vehicle he wants. I can stay aside while he does. I'm fine. Really."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:23 am

"Well I can have Byron take you then," Cheshire said. He paused for a moment, crossing his arms in thought. "Oh wait... it will be dangerous to have another person riding with him while he's guiding. He'll have to keep holding onto the button on the remote which means he'll be driving one handed. The shift in weight balance could endanger you both..."

Cheshire turns to Aeden. "Would you like to continue testing out the Bandersnatch? Byron can keep Liseran company while we continue the drive for a few more minutes."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:24 am

Aeden smiles at Lise. "Thanks for the concern Lise, that's very kind of you. I actually had a good chance of pushing it while trying to catch up to all of you. It performed spectacularly, and I have to admit after seeing you name Rae-rae I have the desire to name my Bandersnatch. Although I can't really think of anything." Aeden takes a look around and notices they are basically in the middle of the street. "But that's probably a better conversation to be held back at the dealership. We should head back." Aeden gets back on his back and looks over at Lise. "Be sure to hold on tight to Cheshire."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:32 am

"If you are satisfied then back to the shop we go. Let's try to stay under the speed limit this time," Cheshire said. He mounts his Bandersnatch and starts it up, the machine purring smoothly. Cheshire sits a bit off center from the Bandersnatch's seat leaving room for Liseran to sit behind him on the cushioned leather. Sitting with his back straight and poised, Cheshire waits patiently for Liseran to join him on Bandersnatch.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:41 am

Liseran nodded and slowly went behind Cheshire, a bit scared of actually holding onto him or the vehicle. But instead of falling off again, she ever so lightly wrapped her hands around and squeaked.

"I'm ready," she said. "And...thanks...to all of you."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:44 am

"It's no problem but you'll fall off if you don't hold tightly," Cheshire said stiffly. He hid it beneath a cold stiff posture and tone but Cheshire was terribly nervous with a girl actually holding him like this.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:49 am

Aeden revs his engine a bit enjoying the sound of power it creates. "This is very nice." Aeden looks over to Byron in The Raven and makes a smile. "Hey Byron how about a short little race to see what these bad boys can do against each other." He leans in close to Byron. "Plus it'll give those two a chance at a little alone time." He leans back to his regular positon. "How's that sound to you Byron?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:51 am

"O-of course," Liseran had said to Cheshire's suggestion.

She had heard Aeden's remark from the distance and her hands began trembling again.

"I-it's not like that," she said. She didn't understand what meant what when it came to opposite gender interactions, but riding on a motorcycle was harmless. She then managed to smile and called out to Aeden again. "Oh, and Aeden, I've decided. I'm still buying Rae-rae. And I'm going to beat you in a race when I get the hang of it as revenge. You can bet on it."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:56 am

Byron smiled and nodded. He turned to Cheshire and called over to him saying, "I'm going to race this guy to the shop alright? Rae Rae will follow me even at high speeds as long as I got the remote so it'll be fine right?"

"Right," Cheshire said stiffly not even hearing what Aeden or Liseran just said. "You do that. Whatever."

"Isn't that cute? He's nervous," Byron whispered to Aeden in a light chuckle. He revs up the Raven, the vehicle buzzing with energy. "You ready cupid?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:01 am

Aeden makes a determined look. "Just one sec." Aeden turns back and waves at Lise. "I look forward to that but until then have fun with Cheshire!" Aeden turns back toward the road. "All set lets get this party started." Aeden revs his engine and lifts up three fingers not wanting to yell over the engines. He slowly counts down to 1 and swings arm down signaling the start. Aeden shoots off toward the dealership .
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:08 am

Liseran's glasses reflected in the light so that her eyes couldn't be seen, but she made sure Aeden saw her warning glare.

"Good luck!" she said as he sped off. At the same time, Cheshire's Bandersnatch pulled forward, too. For the next few minutes, Liseran would have to hold on tightly in order not to let go, because that would just mean another mix-up. She saw a brief vision of who won the race and smiled to herself.

"I knew it."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:19 am

At Aeden's sign, Byron sped up Raven, a trail of cyan light following him as he raced after Aeden, though he was slightly behind since the Bandersnatch was built to be a little faster then Raven. The Raven was built for good mobility so Byron was able to let the machine run at a faster output without worrying about slowing down too much to make turns and soon went neck and neck with Aeden's Bandersnatch.

Much farther behind, Cheshire drove Bandersnatch at a more sane speed, his body somewhat stiff with Lisena holding him. Ignoring the speed devils up the road, Cheshire drove more like a casual driver and stayed at the motorvehicle speed limit. He noticed the girl freezing up for a moment and heard her mumbled something in satisfaction.

"... So what did you see?" Cheshire asked if only to get a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:20 am

Solomon entered the vehicle shop before Sclav to find it mostly empty, save for the small, innocent looking girl who appeared to be in charge for the time being. Solomon waved off the peculiarity of her occupation and approached. "Excuse me, miss. What kind of vehicles are sold here?" he politely questioned.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:23 am

Looking up, Alice stared at the man for a while before speaking. "We sell custom designed vehicles to fit whatever need you may have. We combine transformation and weapon technology with many of our vehicles too. You can look around at our preview models or you can tell me what you're looking for in a vehicle."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:27 am

Sclav felt quite silly walking in behind his older brother, like a child almost. Watching Solomon talk to the girl working, Sclav tried to avoid the gaze of anyone else who may be in the store.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:27 am

I sit across the street, keeping an eye on those inside. Those bikes seem like they could fetch a hefty price on the black market, but I can only snatch one of them. And if I could snatch one, how could I do it when there's so many?

My answer came to me as two vehicles ride out. Perfect, I thought. I draw my twin swords and put the two halves of the Xoay Gió together to form the hoverboard, check to make sure Tay Súng's sights are clear, then board and ride out, the Dust Propellant's glow trailing behind me as I follow. Tonight, Jett Lửa just might get a little richer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]   The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ace of Riders Vehicle Store[open]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next