RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new face

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akaiyuki

A new face Empty
PostSubject: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:52 pm

I watch from the window far away from the rest as we approuch beacon. I heard thay were one of the best but I didn't care I was here to do what I do best kill, these time for a much better cause . When we stop I stay back until I'm alone then make my way quietly to the entrance of beacon. "Here we are" I say looking up at towering biulding
I walk until I'm in a court yard of sorts and I take a seat at a founton . I pull up my sleeve and look at the sshinning sliver of my gantlens.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:53 am

Lucina walks along seemingly harmless on her scroll checking an her mail and reading something apparently important from Aeden. "Stop sending me cat videos Aeden!"Before she knows it she bumps into something. Could it be a human?
Back to top Go down
Akaiyuki

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:58 pm

I pull my sleeve up covering the gauntlet. I stand up slowly and. Bumps into a girl reading her mial I assumed from the mial that that hit the ground . I strieghted my self when I realized by instinct that I had strambled to my feet in a defencive stance" oh my apolagies" I say kneeling and help get the letters then help her up.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:49 pm

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't read mail and walk at the same time!"Lucina laughs and grabs the girls hand and takes her letters. "Sorry about that." she holds out her hand for the girl to shake. "I'm Lucina! Say, are you new here? I haven't seen you before?"
Back to top Go down
Akaiyuki

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:38 am

" oh its fine,I should be more aware " I say hand over her mial,and accepting your hand shake my gantulents cold on her flesh" nice to meet you Lucina I'm ...Aka, yeah just arrived today" I say
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:49 pm

"Well anyways, welcome to Beacon, I hope it's all you hoped it would!"Lucina smiles and motions her hand to the large academy in back of her. She asks, "Well, since your new I suppose I should ask you if you want a tour?"Lucina really wasn't in the mood for one but she knew it would be nice to welcome newer students with one to help them get better acquainted with the place.
Back to top Go down
Akaiyuki

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Look passsed her shoulser at the academy" thank you" then on hearing your request to show me around" only to my dorm ahh.." I pull out a piece a paper" room. 328A"
I squint and llok at it cursing the man who wrote it down " I think"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Lucina nods and reaches out looking at the piece of paper Aka pulled out. She said, "Room 328? I should be able to find it relatively fast."She began to walk and motioned for Aka to follow. "So what brings you to Beacon? Huntress training?"
Back to top Go down
Akaiyuki

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:44 pm

I faloow on her intructions "thank you" I say but fall silent with your next quistion my g2 falls to my gantlents" I'm here to make amends" I say quietly bout still loud enough to be heard
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:24 am

"Amends? Well anyways I shouldn't intrude on your private affairs." She smiled and kept walking. The would have to walk through the cafeteria to get to the dorm and she looked at the serving station and said to Aka, "Would you like anything? If you do it's my treat!" She smiled brightly yet again and stopped walking awaiting an answer from the newer but mysterious student.
Back to top Go down
Akaiyuki

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:07 am

I do not answer the question that lingers as they walk into the cafeteria." I'm quiet alright but I'm fine waiting if you want to eat something" I say looking around.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:10 am

"I'm quite alright myself, but anyways let's get going." Lucina continues to walk down the long corridors all over Beacon academy that at one point she even gets lost herself. She comes to to a door with a small wooden plaque above it titled 328A. She notices a cobweb near the entrance to the room and blows it away and dusts off the doorknob. She knows the cobweb and dust signifies the room must be an old one and hasn't been used in a while.
Back to top Go down
Akaiyuki

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:51 am

(Sorry for the shortness of my posts I'm really have no modavation)
"Thank you very much" I say and open the door" would you like to come in" I ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new face Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face   A new face Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new face
Page 1 of 1