RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karaoke Club

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Serena walks into the Club hoping to make new friends. She is determined to make lots of friends here.

"Umm, excuse me"

Serena is struggling to get through the crowd and tries to get to a table.

This is hopeless no one likes me... I'm too awkward.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:35 am

Walking along the road, Pierce makes his way back to the dorms, a small paper bag of bread in his hand. Whistling quietly, he spots a piece of cloth on the ground, and picks it up. A handkerchief? Who could've dropped it? He thought to himself, looking around the empty avenue. Turning to the left tough, he spots a woman through the glass pane door. Walking in, the bell tinkling lightly as he does, he approaches her.

"Excuse me, miss?" He said, lightly tapping her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:37 am

Serena turns around startled then sighs in relief.

"Yes? Do I know you?"

Serena looks at the male puzzled.

Who is the man...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:30 am

"Probably not," Pierce replied. "just helping some...one...out. Miss, are you ok? You look a little...disturbed." To be honest, Pierce didn't know exactly what she looked like. Confused, perhaps? "Anyway, I uh... I believe this is yours." He said, handing her the handkerchief.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:35 am

Serena looks at him and takes the handkerchief and places it in her purse.

"Thank you for you help sir."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:42 am

Not much of a talker, looks like. Pierce thought to himself as he watched her keep it. "No problem." He said, a friendly grin on his face. Looking around, he finally realizes what the shop is. "So you're a singer, I take it?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:58 am

Serena blushes slightly, not thinking anyone would know she is a singer.

"K-kinda. I'm not terrible but in my opinion I'm not that great so..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:03 am

"I'm sure you're fine." Pierce said, reassuringly. He didn't know why, but he somehow found himself gravitating towards her, almost feeling protective of the shy little thing. Not exactly little, seeing as she's a couple inches taller than me, but whatever, Looking behind, he doesn't notice any companions though. "Miss, are you er... meeting anyone?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:41 am

Serena blushes, but smiles gently.

"No, not seeing anyone at the moment"

Serena is looking at him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Holy crap... Pierce thought as he watched the girl blush, a vague hint of a smile on her lips. That's adorable. Scratching the back of his head, grinning widely, he adds "Err... do you want some company then?"

I've got some free time anyway. Could be fun.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Serena grins.

"Sure! That's what I came here for to make friends."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:21 pm

"That's great." Pierce replied, breaking into a full smile. "I take it you've been here before. If so then you'll have to take the wheel for now. I have no idea what to do before the actual singing part.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Serena smiles.

"You either sing or dance, you have to make a choice before you get swept on stage."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:27 pm

"Oh, that sounds simple enough." He said, though his grin would be quickly replaced by one a look of confusion. "Wait, swept?"

"Pierce, what'd you get yourself into this time?
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Serena scratches her head and jumps back as a crowd runs around Pierce pushing him closer to the stage.

"That's what I meant by swept..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:12 pm

"Woah! Hey!" Pierce yelled as he was pushed along by the torrent of people. Where did they even come from?! He thought to himself as he reached his hand back for the girl.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Serena waves at him being swept up onto stage.

"You have to sing... They won't let you leave until you do..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:34 pm

"I thought you said dance was on option!" He yelled back as his feet moved backwards up the stage.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Serena sweat-drops.

"Only after the second visit... I assumed you been here before..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:42 pm

"It's my first time! I just said I had no idea what to-Oh hi audience." Pierce yelled back, cutting his sentence off as a spotlight shone down on him, his hand going up to shield his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Serena smiles at him and mouths.

"Don't worry I'm singing after."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Singing after my ass. Pierce thought as he gripped the mic. "Duet! I request a duet with that girl over there!" He yelled to the crowd, his arm raised and finger pointed at Serena.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Serena smiles as the crowd boos.

"Only solos on first visit."

She giggles, a little too innocently.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Clever girl... Pierce thought to himself as he watched her giggle, less annoyed than he should've been. Chuckling at the sudden turn of events, Pierce jogs over to the pianist, quickly whispering something in his ear. Jogging back to center stage as the man tickles the ivories, he belts out the words of the song, his voice surprisingly fitting for the song.

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Serena smiles

"Good job..."

She walks up on stage and people cheer for her, since she is a regular.

She starts to sing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karaoke Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Club   Karaoke Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Club
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next